Makes me wonder......

Status
Not open for further replies.

1busa

Registered
A few months back this forum was buzzing with George Zimmerman-Trayvon Martin talk. There was a few threads and even a poll that seemed to go on and on and on.... The majority that I could tell on here were pro Zimmerman myself not not 1 of them. These Blue Blooded NRA card carrying "Patriots" as they like to consider themselves said Zimmerman was justified in his actions. Made comments like the little punk got what he deserved, he was up to no good, he smoked weed and been in trouble in high school so this was an inevitable end. A lot of Org members painted Zimmerman as a hero who was defending his neighborhood and was merely defending himself from a viscous attack from a teenage boy who smokes weed wears a hoodie, packs skittles and Matrix like kung fu moves who was able to overcome Zimmerman and beat him within an inch of his life...:whistle:

There were some of us however who felt Zimmerman was a trigger happy hot head who was overstepping his bounds as the common citizen and inserted himself in a contentious situation and should be at fault for the death of that teenage boy. Some even felt that Zimmerman was a flat out murderer and used excessive force when not necessary.

Well these arguments went back and forth and the majority clearly sided with Zimmerman. "He's an upstanding citizen" trayvon martin was just a punk kid right up to no good right?? That's what y'all thought, assumed, rationalized or whatever you wanna call it.

Well if Zimmerman is the Poster Boy so to speak then I ask you all to examine your choir boys track record since being acquitted.... Are these the actions of a level headed man or a trigger happy hot head with a temper??

Makes me wonder what really happened that night and who George Zimmerman REALLY is?? Because there isn't an opportunity to get to know Travon....:whistle:

George Zimmerman briefly taken into custody after domestic dispute - Crimesider - CBS News

George Zimmerman charged for allegedly pointing gun at girlfriend in Florida: report - NY Daily News

George Zimmerman posts $9,000 bail in domestic violence case - CNN.com

I didn't read the threads post for post, dropped in long enough to say no one has any facts. Anyway, I've been watching him in the media and George clearly needs help. He didn't seem to have problems until the Trayvon Martin incident. I don't know for sure, he may have been in and out of trouble his whole life, I don't know, but if the incident changed him, then I truly feel he needs help. I've never shot or killed anyone, but have been around a number of people who had to. It affects different people differently , but all the people I know; have been very negatively affected by the event.

So Dado let me get this straight..... A teenage boy who makes a few "teenage" decisions and his actions are condemned here the org and he's labeled a menace to society but Zimmerman gets a pass?? His actions now are predicated After the shooting not before?? So basically and i'm paraphrasing of course but it was Travons fault he got shot and now Zimmerman is not liable for his actions after the fact?? He needs help but Trayvon was a lost cause too far gone beyond salvation? Perhaps Zimmerman was a Hot head prior to the shooting?? Did you ever even remotely consider that?? Of course not its always the punk kids fault.

Here, since you're having issues as well :laugh: Zimmerman might need help because he took the life of another person ( Not a doctor or licensed in anyway to practice medicine )

No issues Dado :beerchug: Like the title says Makes me wonder is all how some can get the benefit of the doubt and others don't. This pattern of behavior he is demonstrating is alarming, that cant be denied. The question I'm pondering is whether it is a pattern of behavior predicated on the Martin shooting or is it a pattern that goes farther back and merely was the catalyst to open the flood gates so to speak

Zimmerman was raked over the coals, that changes a man. Also, has he shot anyone lately? No.

He said, she said, and he is under a microscope and feeling it. He needs some therapy.

Women can be crazy, and people lie. Again, I will wait for facts.

It is alarming and a good question. My question to you is why ? Why so concerned about this one event when thousands and thousands of kids are killed every year. The amount of violence in this country carried out by those who are illegally armed is astounding to me and no one seems to care. I live in a very small town area and we have had at least two murders this year with zero warrants. Zero warrants.

People die everyday... men women children and cuddly puppies. I know this and it is a fact of life. I just recount how much support and 1 sided most were on here. You see on the previous post there still are adamant Zimmerman supporters who still defend his every action. He was raked through the coals?? He needs help?? Women are crazy.... So if your having a bad day or feel like your life is in turmoil its ok to have guns and point them in you girlfriends direction because we all know people never get shot in domestic disputes :whistle:

Just remember this, the same people that painted you a nice picture back in Feb. March are the ones feeding you this information as well. Every word of it might be true. I haven't followed any of this crap. Sorry I don't watch the news. I thought he was gonna be federally charged ? Whatever happened to that ?

I always wanted to hear the facts re: the Zimmerman/Trayvon case. I hear what you are saying about the public judging him without even knowing anything other than what the media and public officials wanted released. As presented he was found not guilty of the charges against him. He was certainly under a tremendous amount of scrutiny, death threats, marriage eventually crumbled, etc. The fact remains he did take a life. All of that has to negatively affect a person. He definitely needs some type of professional help. What that is I have no clue.

He needs to become a hermit for a while, stay away from a relationship for now, store his weapon, and look for guidance from a respected source. My two cents and I'm sticking with that!

There will be no storing of his firearms Poppy... They confiscated all of his firearms and required by law when pertaining to a domestic violence charge. If found guilty he'll never own 1 legally again, maybe that's a good thing based on his current pattern of behavior :whistle:

There will be no storing of his firearms Poppy... They confiscated all of his firearms and required by law when pertaining to a domestic violence charge. If found guilty he'll never own 1 legally again, maybe that's a good thing based on his current pattern of behavior :whistle:

Yes, and that is a good thing. I think most sane folks agree with that. It may possibly turn out that it is a he said/she said case. Much like the previous issue with his estranged wife. That was not pursued. Celibacy would benefit him!!

Just remember this, the same people that painted you a nice picture back in Feb. March are the ones feeding you this information as well. Every word of it might be true. I haven't followed any of this crap. Sorry I don't watch the news. I thought he was gonna be federally charged ? Whatever happened to that ?

^^This.

Agree with most of what's said so far.....also remember he's had thousands of death threats because of the Martin ordeal. Right or wrong, everywhere he goes he probably thinks someones going to kill him. Do you think you're going to fire on all cylinders in the same situation? He will NEVER have a normal life again so did he even really win if he's going to feel like a prisoner the rest of his life...

These Blue Blooded NRA card carrying "Patriots" as they like to consider themselves said Zimmerman was justified in his actions. Made comments like the little punk got what he deserved, he was up to no good, he smoked weed and been in trouble in high school so this was an inevitable end. A lot of Org members painted Zimmerman as a hero who was defending his neighborhood and was merely defending himself from a viscous attack from a teenage boy who smokes weed wears a hoodie, packs skittles and Matrix like kung fu moves who was able to overcome Zimmerman and beat him within an inch of his life...:whistle:[/url]

I dont remember a whole lot of name calling towards Martin by anyone. I do remember saying I would do the same thing if my head was being bashed into the concrete. We do know that a jury found him not guilty and had the evidence in front of them. Why do you need to be so snarky saying things like NRA member and Patriot in a demeaning way? Whats wrong with either of those things? Is it bad to be a gun owner or believe in constitution? None of us "Patriots" here shot anyone. Maybe you can take the chip off your shoulder :dunno:

Look how the news is pulling out speeding tickets as if he was a crazed lunatic traveling down the road. Lots of us received speeding tickets before. The media and general public is just following him just waiting for a mishap to talk about. Movie stars cracked under less stress from the Pavarotti.

Wife leaving him is not a surprise. I'm pretty sure she was feeling the stress of it all too. That can break many relationships.

Present girlfriend. Humm, how stable can she be to get involved with a man in the situation hes in. She's knocked up too(by him)! Hormonal and possibly not there 100% can be an intriguing combination. :laugh:

His true colors could be showing. Guess well see.

Just my little 2ct.

People die everyday... men women children and cuddly puppies. I know this and it is a fact of life. I just recount how much support and 1 sided most were on here. You see on the previous post there still are adamant Zimmerman supporters who still defend his every action. He was raked through the coals?? He needs help?? Women are crazy.... So if your having a bad day or feel like your life is in turmoil its ok to have guns and point them in you girlfriends direction because we all know people never get shot in domestic disputes :whistle:

So from what you have said so far i assume this thread is to say I TOLD YA SO? Last time i checked he was proven innocent by a judge and jury. Last time i checked that was how it was done in this country though i admit the system fails miserably on a lot of occasions in both directions. He has a domestic pending against him. No one knows the facts. Hell we don't know if he actually even did what the lady says he did. I cant tell you how many women out there are glory hounds. No need to define that. As for the speeding tickets who gives a shiiit! I have had my fair share im sure most on here have as well. Has nothing to do with anything. This just shows me he has his own style of Pavarotti after him. I dont make the news when i get a ticket wonder why he does? I am in no way defending him either. I thik they whole last case was shaddy for the murder trial. But that being said leave the damn guy alone.

There are some who will not rest until Zimmerman is dead - as "Justice for poor innocent Travon".....

If the evidence and a trial proves that Zimmerman is guilty of what he's being CHARGED with, then he should serve the sentence. As it should be. And if he's innocent, he should get his guns back, as the law dictates as with ANY OTHER PERSON. If he does serve time, they are going to need to protect him, because of course some of the other inmates still want "justice"

He really needs to move, and have better choices in women...

If you want to stir the pot, go right ahead.

Since when is being a Patriot a bad thing?

If you AREN'T a patriot, I'd appreciate you moving out of the USA....

[h=2]pa·tri·ot[/h] noun \ˈpā-trē-ət, -ˌät, chiefly Britishˈpa-trē-ət\: a person who loves and strongly supports or fights for his or her country

So from what you have said so far i assume this thread is to say I TOLD YA SO? Last time i checked he was proven innocent by a judge and jury. Last time i checked that was how it was done in this country though i admit the system fails miserably on a lot of occasions in both directions. He has a domestic pending against him. No one knows the facts. Hell we don't know if he actually even did what the lady says he did. I cant tell you how many women out there are glory hounds. No need to define that. As for the speeding tickets who gives a shiiit! I have had my fair share im sure most on here have as well. Has nothing to do with anything. This just shows me he has his own style of Pavarotti after him. I dont make the news when i get a ticket wonder why he does? I am in no way defending him either. I thik they whole last case was shaddy for the murder trial. But that being said leave the damn guy alone.

Viper your post is the exact A-typical response I expected to get. It is a complete contradiction within itself from beginning to end. You say the man was proven innocent and that should be the end of that but then proceed to say how the law itself is flawed and not absolute. Then you say you dont know the facts pertaining to this current domestic violence charge but then label his GF a glory hound as 2 what facts do you have to surmise this? Oh wait you dont... Has he been cleared or acquitted of these charges yet? No he just posted bond, has been stripped of his firearms, restricted to the state and forced to wear an ankle bracelet. So I guess the very same state that found him not guilty of murder are taking these "glory hound" accusations seriously. You then carry on a tirade about paparazzi and speeding tickets and why your not on TMZ when you get 1? Then you tell me to leave the guy alone?? That's not a defensive comment? But oh wait your not defending him in any way right...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back