Gen2 with Givi V35 Bags and a Shad SH45 Topcase

GsxrBots

Motorboatin' Moonpies, Gangnam Style
Registered
Just thought I'd share with the other Hyper-Tourers.. I just got my SW Motech saddlebag racks, and new-to-me Givi V35 saddlebags..

Add them to my already owned SW Motech top rack with the Shad 45L topcase, and I'm ready to rack up some miles next summer!!

I was going to be trading in the Busa for a Concours, but I can't lie, pics don't do this system justice, it looks great in person!
I'm hoping to do some motorcycle camping trips this year, and these are gonna help out tons!
If anyone has any questions or anything related to these, let me know. It was tough to find answers to my questions while looking at these. :beerchug:

DSC_0018.jpg

DSC_0010.jpg

DSC_0011.jpg

DSC_0020.jpg

DSC_0023.jpg

DSC_0018.jpg

DSC_0010.jpg

DSC_0011.jpg

DSC_0020.jpg

DSC_0023.jpg

I had a ton of questions before.. How hard are they to remove, etc... What did I need to do to make my R-77's work, etc, etc.. .

Jeez, I wasn't even involved for a change and there you guys go, bringing my name up...and *I'm* called the stalker around here?! :whistle:

Nice, ummm, lines in that first pic...very interesting pic :rofl:

Looks great. I could see these coming in handy for overnight trips. Sure looks cleaner and sportier than soft bags for sure. How long to remove them all and get her looking stock again?

Looks great. I could see these coming in handy for overnight trips. Sure looks cleaner and sportier than soft bags for sure. How long to remove them all and get her looking stock again?

If I leave the top rack on, less than 2 minutes. If you want me to take the top rack system off too, then we're up to about 5 min. Tops.

A little longer if I move my pipes back up to stock height, but they don't look that bad at that height, so I'd most likely leave them.
In all seriousness I think these bags'll stay on here until I trade it in for a more comfortable sport tourer.

Damn Bots you really got me thinking now. I have been looking at several tour bikes here recently. Looking to buy something in spring.
This luggage system looks great!

Back