movies at the theater

RYC1966

Donating Member
Registered
What are some movies that are worth seeing at the theater...holiday season / get out of the house with friends...I went to see bad grandpa...I cried laughing at times (I enjoy stupid / absurd humor). Are there any good movies to look foreword to? Please share

We've recently seen Prisoners (very good) and we saw Captain Phillips just a few days ago, also very good...

I'd love to see Gravity...

Saw Gravity recently and thought it was really good. However, I don't get out very often to the theaters.

Who does in this economy :laugh: That's a $100 trip for me :banghead:

I don't know if Costco over there has a partnership with a cinema.. But here in canada, we can get two movies, two pops and a popcorn for like $25 bucks. Which saves us around $30 if we went to the theatre and bought it.

They call it Movie Night Out.

I go to the theater every sunday. just to get out of the house, and anything I miss in theatre....Torrent's save me!:thumbsup:

What use to happen around here is, I'd get invited to a movie day, we would take off, take lunch at a decent place, hit the movies $8-$16 X 3, popcorn $8, share drink $7, a candy or two or three ........ $100. I like my $1.99 Red Box

we're the millers !! Thor is coming out, Enders game was good too

We've recently seen Prisoners (very good) and we saw Captain Phillips just a few days ago, also very good...

I'd love to see Gravity...

I can get you an opportunity to see Captain Phillips and Gravity showing at the same time...... maybe a showing around the fire pit at the next bash?....

me and too much jim beam? lol

I can get you an opportunity to see Captain Phillips and Gravity showing at the same time...... maybe a showing around the fire pit at the next bash?....

me and too much jim beam? lol

Dude, you're the sequel! I've been there, done that! :rofl:

Back