Australian Gen 2 dragbike

toddy

Registered
Hi all
Here's a couple of pics of my bike. It's an 08 @ 68' and still unopened mtr. Has PC V,Quickshifter,skinny oilpan,Brock's sidewinder and clutch mod,slammed and a JRI rear shock. Ran 9.26 @ 147 last weekend.
The dragbike scene is very strong here in Western Aust with a number of guys running world class times. I generally get my ass handed to me on a plate but it won't stop me going back for more!! Next step is more weight reduction (can afford to drop 17kg of it and still be in weight break) and a slider/2 step to get my 60's into the 1.4's.
Cheers people
Toddy

image.jpg

image.jpg

Welcome And Nice Bike... If you need any drag parts shipped over or help feel free to inbox me..

Great looking bike! What gearing are you running? You should be able to get into the 1.4x 60ft range on factory style clutch with that brock piece in there

They're expensive but look into light weight wheels. If nothing else the rear wheel to reduce weight and spinning mass.

:welcome: to the oRg :thumbsup:

Great looking bike! What gearing are you running? You should be able to get into the 1.4x 60ft range on factory style clutch with that brock piece in there

I know,I know, it's a talent issue I think. I'm right on the edge of a 1.4 60, but I run on an 8.90 index so I need low 1.4's every time.
Thanks for all the great feedback. Great site you have here

Dadofthree said:
They're expensive but look into light weight wheels. If nothing else the rear wheel to reduce weight and spinning mass.

All I want from Santa is set of BST's. It's not too much to ask is it??

rofl santa has been affected by inflation and obama care as well! You might as well be asking for a new busa...that is one long girl now.

Hi all
Do any of you know where I can source a good quality headlight decal for a gen 2. I'm fitting aftermarket fairing but class requirements are to have a facsimile of a headlamp. Got nowhere on eBay and haven't found anyone making them in Australia.
Cheers Toddy

Back