Org problems continue

sixpack577

Top Gun
Donating Member
Registered
As said, the org is still screwed up.
It works fine and normal, then the next time I log on the same problems have returned.
The "New posts" section is unavailable, pages won't load, pages freeze, ect.
I know it's been like this for alot of members as I've read some of the posts.
Every other site works as usual for me, but the org does not.
What is going on? Same old problems? Something new? My computer? And I'm asking, not complaining.
Thanks.

Whiner ^^^ JK 6Pack! Also, to add to his, I can't change stuff in my profile like my signature block and I'm still waiting on the angry villiagers with pitchforks emoticon

Whiner ^^^ JK 6Pack! Also, to add to his, I can't change stuff in my profile like my signature block and I'm still waiting on the angry villiagers with pitchforks emoticon

:laugh:
I read, or respond to a post, than have to log off as everything freezes.
It says the page isn't responding.
This will be week 3.

Guys, I am not having the same issues. Have you cleared your cookies? Is your browser up to date?

I dont know then guys, I wish I could help. I am using Chrome for a browser and everything is working fine, minus having the "like" button.

I dont know then guys, I wish I could help. I am using Chrome for a browser and everything is working fine, minus having the "like" button.

As said, every other site and forum I go to works fine.
It is only here that has persitant problems.
It has become much more trouble than it's worth to post or visit here anymore.
Thank you anyway.

Most of today, out of nowhere, old Poll posts appeared first on the list under what's new. Odd things be going on on this here site

Guys we have been working on this for weeks now, we have the very developers that wrote the code and programs on the site trying to figure it out, nothing more I can do than apologize and keep working on it..

Cap

As said, the org is still screwed up.
It works fine and normal, then the next time I log on the same problems have returned.
The "New posts" section is unavailable, pages won't load, pages freeze, ect.
I know it's been like this for alot of members as I've read some of the posts.
Every other site works as usual for me, but the org does not.
What is going on? Same old Operator? Something new? My computer? And I'm asking, not complaining.
Thanks.

Fixed that for you. :laugh:

Things seem ok on iPhone using safari only I just can't see or get the 'like' to pop up so I can tap it?
It's gone.

The like option is turned off right now as we track down what's going on...

The only thing I see happening now is when you hit the "what's new?" button, the thread I was just reading is now gone from the list instead of being "grayed". No big deal.....

Keep up the good work!

Hey Marty, I have some issues as well. Today seems better but the other day I posted something about my TV and it took a long time for it to post. Then for me to read the replays I had to reload the page every time. Today all is good so far. The mods are getting it worked out. Hope all is well with you.

Sometimes when I click what's new nothing comes up, and other times new and old stuff are mixed, Give it a lil more time I'm sure will be up running. Like before.

Back