MLSDUKE1 Checking In.... What a crap year

MLSDUKE1

Live from Mom's basement
Registered
2013 has definitely been the worst year of my life. Seriously. I'm alive though and I miss ya'll.

My bike is still coming along but with moving and everything else, I haven't had a lot of money. In fact, there were times I didn't have any. Now things are finally moving and more to come on it.

As for pics, I took a lot as I was building but lost my SD card in the move. So I have no engine pics.

Alls I can say is I miss this site, all ya'lls inputs, and I'll be on more from here on out.

F 2013 :banghead:, bring on 2014!!

I know exactly what you're talking about, '13 is a crappy year, worse in my life too. Pneumonia that put me in the hospital, back problems that ended in spine surgery and the loss of pay for approx. 4 months seriously killed my year. Let's both look for a great '14 :thumbsup:

Also first year since I started riding that I didn't make it to the dragon.

Dude, I fell in a hole at 2 AM here on base. It was pitch black and I hadn't been on this part of base for about 2 years. I was walking and literally walked off into a hole 10' wide, 10' deep, and 50' long. Landed on my left foot, tried to catch myself with my right hand and fractured my wrist. My wife almost left me. Like I said, had no money. Gotta say the worst part though was almost losing my family. Just a sh!t ass year. SO looking forward to 14 though. Maybe I can finish both my bike and CD

Well, like you said, at least we are alive. I can't imagine the loss of the family, my wife was by my side the whole time.

If 2013 was truly the worst year of your life then it can only get better from here on out. I wondered what happened to you. I used to see multiple posts a day from you. Welcome back and I hope everything keeps going it the right direction for you.

glad you're still alive and things are looking up...last year was pretty bad for me but this year has been much better...hope the same works out for you and pack mule :beerchug:

Good to see you but I'm sorry it's been such a bad year :( I hope things start getting better for you soon! All headed up from the fall?

I hope. With everything that happened I feel like I'm getting back on my feet and getting things underway.

If 2013 was truly the worst year of your life then it can only get better from here on out. I wondered what happened to you. I used to see multiple posts a day from you. Welcome back and I hope everything keeps going it the right direction for you.

Negative. We moved on base into a house half the size of the old one and 70% of our stuff is in storage

So where did you end up moving to? Out of NM?

I'm pretty much healed up. I have a ton of scar tissue because of the fracture that they didn't catch until 10 days later and had to heal as is. I'll have to get surgery later on but its ok for now. I can't flex but half as much as my left hand but life goes on.

Good to see you but I'm sorry it's been such a bad year :( I hope things start getting better for you soon! All headed up from the fall?

As for the bike, keep an eye on my old post with almost 13000 views. I'm still looking for my SD card, hope I find it. There's a lot of informational pics on it that could help someone out in the future

I guess my job has a grounding effect. So far in my life no matter how bad it has gotten, I understand that I lead a blessed life. Hope everything goes better for you in 2014.

Back