Need some upgrades, LoL

kennym4

Registered
Can someone tell me what upgrades will make me do this ?

Police moto test - YouTube[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
Similar can be done on a big heavy bike. I have seen a video of even more impressive riding but this gives you an idea:

Officer Owns Motorcycle Skill Course - YouTube[/url]

It's amazing how they are able to go around those cones. It's also amazing how you don't ever see a fat police officer on a motorcycle.

Similar can be done on a big heavy bike. I have seen a video of even more impressive riding but this gives you an idea:

Officer Owns Motorcycle Skill Course - YouTube[/url]
My Road King actually handles better (tighter turns) at SLOW speed than the Busa.......for me anyway.

I saw this, and thought, "hmmmm, must of had his ECU flashed, some Ohlins suspension, or a steering damper. Then it hit me ......TRE !! DUHHHH !!

I just went to a motor cop "Moto Rodeo" and I joked with my buddy "don't those things have a weight limit?!?!" I would say 50% of the cops were ummm... Fluffy? Lol

Every time one of them pull up to my mirrors on a bike, they are not so big. I always see the jelly roll that rolls his way out of the car. I even had one tell me to pull off of the road and into a big parking lot in order to loop around my car to pull up to the my driver's door. He didn't want to get out of the car.

I wonder what it must be like to make the bike do whatever you wanted it to ? It doesn't matter how many times I've seen these videos, they still blow my mind !!!

Back