missing speed sensor

Queamore

Registered
finally rode the bike and was brave enought to look down and noticed the speedometer not working first thing i thought was gauages but it does a full sweep when i start it so it cant be that. then wiring, no it couldnt be that cause i check all the wiring on the bike already so im looking for the speed sensor dont know where it is and can't find it. finally found a diagram on this wonderful site here and go back to the bike and sure enough its not even there. i might be a little suspicious if i actually paid for the bike but since it was free I'm like o well just another part to buy.

2013-09-30 14.43.42.jpg

I keep stock busa parts in stock and your guaranteed to get the right part, a clean functioning part and a tracking #. This may or may not happen on ebay for you..

Look on cover to be sure it's not there and not unhooked before buying one..

Last edited:
I keep stock busa parts in stock and your guaranteed to get the right part, a clean functioning part and a tracking #. This may or may not happen on ebay for you..

Look on cover to be sure it's not there and not unhooked before buying one..

I am 100% sure thats its not there i cam see a hole and bolt where its supposed to be.

Back