Almost ready to roll!

GIXERHP

ok, ok...just a wee bit Irish...
Donating Member
Registered
Well this has got to be a first, 3 bike's where in the trail as of last night, and the 4th was being picked up.

I have to load the truck and leave as soon as i get home Wednesday when i get out of work!

Be in Robbinsville Wednesday evening!

IMG_0446 (Small).JPG

have a great time and take plenty pics for us poor guys that have to work this week :beerchug:

Ol Yellars first run through the Dragon :poke: make sure she gets a sticker :thumbsup:

Have a blast my brother.

John see ya Friday...im camping it up at the resort.. just look for my vette towing a busa and a ducati..;)

What time do you think you'll make it? We are pulling out on thur am but was planning on making a morning pass so I can meet those who are available.... Weather permitting

What time do you think you'll make it? We are pulling out on thur am but was planning on making a morning pass so I can meet those who are available.... Weather permitting

I'll be rolling in by 10:00 Thursday morning looking for a group ride!

Two bros. yes I will be rolling in sometime Friday. camping at the resort. Been away from the busa for awhile now. too many back probs for me to toss one around the way I like so I have been through several bikes since. But now I will be on my ducati. see ya Friday

Back