If you had to pick ONE song to be your favorite.

GsxrBots

Motorboatin' Moonpies, Gangnam Style
Registered
What would it be. I really think this is mine...

What's yours?

Vivaldi, Le quattro stagioni, Concerto No. 3 in F major, Op. 8, RV 293, "L'autunno"

Great on a Busa, sounds terrible on a Harley.

Hands down no questions asked and has not changed since I was a kid.

Drift Away by Doby Gray.

Last edited by a moderator:
So 40 people viewed this and we all have the same 4 favorite songs? Awesome!

I don't know how you can pick just one. I have different favorites for different times and/or periods in my life. Big Deep Purple fan and love Speed King and especially highway star, when riding. But back in 8th grade, my sister, who is a very talented organ/piano musician, worked for months on a difficult arrangement of an old song called Deep Purple that I thought was incredible. In HS, the song Temptation Eyes by the Grass Roots was synonymous with my crush at the time and so on. I'm a percussionist and love "Frankenstein". I practiced weeks to get it down pat so our band could play it (back in the 80s), but no one wanted to since it had no vocals(or recognizable words at least). These days, every once in a while my wife gets on YouTube and plays late 60s & early 70s. We have several that have special meaning for both of us, but I like almost any songs that have horns. Love Maynard Ferguson stuff.

Not possible just ONE Song, Depends on MOOD.. LOL.
But one of my Top 3 for Sure.

RUSH,
Red Barchetta

Best Movie song meaning best fit song for the moment..... Lunatic Fringe by Red Rider in the movie Vision Quest

Albert King: I'll Play the Blues For You

Last edited by a moderator:
Easy...my Dad introduced me to it when I was a kid, and it's still my favorite song, ever, period...

Every time I listen to it, I think of him and am thankful for all of the music he introduced me to... :love:

[video=youtube_share;VXg0iXFHkxs]http://youtu.be/VXg0iXFHkxs[/video]

Last edited:
My song "Drift Away" is that one song, that no matter what my mood is, I will stop what ever I am doing and listen and sing with.

Always been that way.

My song "Drift Away" is that one song, that no matter what my mood is, I will stop what ever I am doing and listen and sing with.

Always been that way.

Yep, I do the same with the song I posted...actually, I think I drive Omar nuts singing every song I hear :laugh:

via Samsung Galaxy SIII

Yep, I do the same with the song I posted...actually, I think I drive Omar nuts singing every song I hear :laugh:

via Samsung Galaxy SIII

It's OK I do the same thing just not with Omar. :rulez:

Back