Saturday Group Ride

Loomis

Papa Smurf
Donating Member
Registered
Thoughts about a Group Ride, Would like some idea's Where to Ride figure like 5 or 6 hrs Full day Ride.

You guys can ride up here and put new tennis balls on my walker... :down:

I'm not going to make it (I'll be at the track) but I'd highly suggest the Russell-Brasstown Scenic Byway. I've lived here forever and driven all over and just found out about this road last weekend. Nice road out of the way between Blairsville and Blood Mountain.

Russell-Brasstown Scenic Byway Overview

Capture.JPG

LOL, I am racing 68 mile circuit in Hillsborough Saturday, but my two wheels have no motor. Wave if you come flying past us.

What's happening as far as riding groups on Thursday and Friday??? I'll be there by 10:00 Thursday and just don't want to miss out on a ride.

Gary not sure who will be there, thur and fri I posted names and date in other thread, So im sure you guys and gals can put something together. Last couple of years i kinda feel Obligated to put a group ride together. The last few have been VERY Good.

What's happening as far as riding groups on Thursday and Friday??? I'll be there by 10:00 Thursday and just don't want to miss out on a ride.

+2? I wasn't planning on getting there until early afternoon on Thursday, but if there is an organized ride I'll figure out how to get there sooner.

I won't be arriving until late afternoon, Friday with RacerV. Getting Closer!!!

I'm not going to make it (I'll be at the track) but I'd highly suggest the Russell-Brasstown Scenic Byway. I've lived here forever and driven all over and just found out about this road last weekend. Nice road out of the way between Blairsville and Blood Mountain.

Russell-Brasstown Scenic Byway Overview

They were repaving Richard Russell on 8/28, they're done now. It's completely paved from the top down to 75A. Both lanes. Good shape, no gravel. I didn't push it, looked slick. Needs some rain to wash it, and traffic to break it in,. Here's a website with some other good roads. Blue Ridge Motorcycling

Thanks for the Info Guys Heard about the Repaving, Sounds like a Great Route.

Looks like a great ride. I wish I could join you. Have a great time and ride with care.

Back