Am I riding the same bike?

ChinoCIA

Registered
So I have only had 2 bikes since I bought my first bike (06 GSX-R 600) back in 2008. (Im still wet behind the ears.....I know. lol.) I finally decided to spend the money on a PCV. I also installed block off plates, a K&N air filter and had it dyno'ed and custom tuned. I am pumped about it. :fire: The first time riding after installation was epic. It didnt even feel like I was riding the same bike. Throttle response was smoooooooooooooth. When I say smooth I mean like a baby's arse :moon: smooth haha! I can feel all 1300cc's the entire RPM range now :muscle: (Kinda scary actually lol). When before I would only feel the power, starting around 3500-4000 on up. Maybe its just me but i think my exhaust sounds louder now too. Sorry for this useless post. I had to share my excitement. Thank you for reading it lol.

Last edited:
I keep hearing what you are saying and I now I am going to have to it myself. All of you can't be wrong. I just keep thinking it has so much power what do I need more for? Sounds like it is more than just power that is gained.

I keep hearing what you are saying and I now I am going to have to it myself. All of you can't be wrong. I just keep thinking it has so much power what do I need more for? Sounds like it is more than just power that is gained.

Go for it! when I learned what the block of plates and the OEM O2 sensor was for I was more than happy to install the block off plates and remove the o2 sensor lol. they are both pretty much for emissions control. just make sure you get it tuned/mapped properly or you won't reap any of the benefits.

Back