old mcxpress fuel controller, how do you change the "map" in it?

gsxr1216

Registered
I just bought a 2002 hayabusa with a mcxpress stage 2 setup with secondary injectors, intercooled, and a silver mcexpress controller fuel box (gen 1 box i beleive) to run the secondary injectors, the kit is from around 2005.

The previous owner didnt know how to change the programming in the box so I'm trying to figure out how to be able to access and change the programming for when i dyno the bike to verify the tune. Does anyone have any info you can share with me as to how to change the progrmming in that box and what software and cabling is needed to access this box. i didnt see anywhere to plug anything into it unless the plugs are buried somwhere i have not found yet? from some of my research it appears this may be a DOS controlled box, but again i dont know what i need in the way of cables or software in order to make changes to it

Attached is a pic of the box with the cover off of it,

Any help or insight would be greatly appreciated!

fuel_controller_zps078f5cab.jpg

Erik is in holiday.

You need the special com port wire, and a computer which can still use dos

Than it´s very simple

Regards
MAX

Thats the connection port on the ECU.

Last year Erik was also out of wires so you can also contact direct
ericsson, he have that stuff, i have only one wire so thats not possible.

But if you send me a mail under my user name @yahoo.de i can send you the software
for the old silver box.

MAX

Thats the connection port on the ECU.

Last year Erik was also out of wires so you can also contact direct
ericsson, he have that stuff, i have only one wire so thats not possible.

But if you send me a mail under my user name @yahoo.de i can send you the software
for the old silver box.

MAX

Hello, new guy here. I just picked up a 2000 Turbo Busa that has the same box on it, any chance you could email me the program also? and give me some info on who I should talk to about getting the wires to hook it up to the computer with.
thanks

Hello, new guy here. I just picked up a 2000 Turbo Busa that has the same box on it, any chance you could email me the program also? and give me some info on who I should talk to about getting the wires to hook it up to the computer with.
thanks

I have the program and the pin out to make a harness if you didn't get what you needed yet. let me know

Guys I`m looking for one of those grey box or a newer version if someone have one to sell let me know plz. Looking for the intercooler too.

Thanks!

Hi, Im looking for one of those mc xpress boxes.. if you have in mind let it go... let me know.

Thanks!

I just bought a 2002 hayabusa with a mcxpress stage 2 setup with secondary injectors, intercooled, and a silver mcexpress controller fuel box (gen 1 box i beleive) to run the secondary injectors, the kit is from around 2005.

The previous owner didnt know how to change the programming in the box so I'm trying to figure out how to be able to access and change the programming for when i dyno the bike to verify the tune. Does anyone have any info you can share with me as to how to change the progrmming in that box and what software and cabling is needed to access this box. i didnt see anywhere to plug anything into it unless the plugs are buried somwhere i have not found yet? from some of my research it appears this may be a DOS controlled box, but again i dont know what i need in the way of cables or software in order to make changes to it

Attached is a pic of the box with the cover off of it,

Any help or insight would be greatly appreciated!

Hi,

I'm looking for one of those Mc xpress fuel boxes, if you have in mind let it go..let me know.

Thanks!

thanks

Back