3rd encounter with the Police in about 10 days

rubbersidedown

TURBO-BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
As I rode down the highway heading home,I was almost killed several times by odd things. First was a big blanket and sheet set...second was a box of something...3rd was one of those giant foot stools for a big leather chair. You know the old kind about 3x3 foot,weigh about 50 pounds. Well,I did my civic duty and caught up to them and urged them to pull over. When the idiot driver didn't believe that his load was causing near accidents and just about killing me and said ...."Well where is your fuggin' atomen then you prikk." Then he gets all appologetic and stuff.

Well apparantly another civic minded individual did not care for my civillian pursuit techniques...(never had a lesson:laugh:) and called the RCMP.

When I turned onto my street and saw the cruiser just a few doors past the house I had a strange feeling they were there for me.:laugh: Yup,brake lights come on,quik U-turn and into my driveway.

"How am I doing today?" He asks.

"Well not to fuggin' good now." I said.

He tells me why he's there,I offer up my defence...

No handcuffs...this time.:whistle:

He splits in a hurry in an' attempt to go track down Sanford and Son and their POS truck that was dropping more junk on the highway than that peice of krap owned by Jed Klampett.

Now that I have calmed down a bit...I'm thinkin'...."Hey Rubb,you could use most of that shi7." :rofl:

Cheated death again...and the klink.

RSD.

Damn good story Rubb, glad things went the way they did 4 U. I just don't see you going out like that...."death by blanket" :rofl:

Damn good story Rubb, glad things went the way they did 4 U. I just don't see you going out like that...."death by blanket" :rofl:

Death by " Blanket."

"Local biker gets killed by Micheal Jackson's bastid child."

RSD.

I 2nd that notion Ktown!! :thumbsup:

But why stop there Rubb heres an even better idea......... :batman:

Last edited by a moderator:
Crack open a few beers and box easy. Be thankful your evasive maneuvers paid off.:laugh:

I would never employ such a tactic ktown.:whistle:

Sweet rig #1...I like it.

It was a shooting gallery Schism...and I was the duck. :rofl: You should have seen the stuff flying at me,cars were locking thier brakes up and swerving,it was a gong show. All the while Mr.Sanford and Lamont were clueless.:whistle:

RSD.

I almost ran into a bed liner for a truck at speed on a highway...it would have been lay down and ride it out...slide till a stop...it is better to avoid the bs

It's all good. Everyone fugs up here and there. I'm just glad he turned his attitude down a couple notches. I have not been in a good mood lately. :laugh:

So, in Canaduh do you get a phone call from the pokey, or is that only a US based practice?

I'm a couple of hours away, but I'd boogie on up if I got a call and had to bail you out.

--Sky

So, in Canaduh do you get a phone call from the pokey, or is that only a US based practice?

I'm a couple of hours away, but I'd boogie on up if I got a call and had to bail you out.

--Sky

I'll keep you on speed dial...:whistle:

Back