Let Rubb help you get to the track....

rubbersidedown

TURBO-BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
I thought I might help out a member who is on a tight budget get to the track.

This is a 2-piece race suit made by Teknic. It has a 360 degree zipper (track legal)

Not the highest quality,fairly light weight,might be good for a guy in a hot climate.

It's not new,but is not beat to death either.

This suit will fit someone who is about 6 feet tall and weighs about 200 pounds give or take.

Ask for it nicely...or better yet...tell me I'm an' azzhole.:laugh:

First one to do that,gets it.

I unfortunately, at this time, CANNOT cover the shipping.

Rubb.

IMG_0360.jpg

IMG_0361.jpg

IMG_0362.jpg

IMG_0363.jpg

I would love to have that suit but I'm not that tall or big. :banghead:

Rubb, your a real nice guy man. Always looking out for the others. Good stuff man.

Rubb you Busa ridin no good Bastid!! I would very much like to have that please.... how was that? :laugh: I'm 70 inches and 195lb athletic build. Do you think it will fit me??

Stuff it in a box Rubb and send it to me bro. I'll give you $50 for it plus I'll cover shipping.

Tom.

C'mon Rubb my request was 1st and way better..... I said please and called you a No Good Bastid! :laugh:

C'mon Rubb my request was 1st and way better..... I said please and called you a No Good Bastid! :laugh:

PM me yer addy....I'll get you a shipping quote today.:thumbsup:

Sorry Postal....I coulda used 50 bucks too....:banghead:

Rubb.

Rubb you Busa ridin no good Bastid!! I would very much like to have that please.... how was that? :laugh: I'm 70 inches and 195lb athletic build. Do you think it will fit me??

O ya....should fit you perfect.... "athlectic build".... :moon:

Rubb baby, you're an azzhat. I don't want your stuff I just wanted to let my Canadian brother know he was a old bastid! Cheers, gooday, or whatever you no good sissies to the north say.

Well Its official!!! Just opened a certain package from 1 particular Canadian Bastid!!! :laugh: The suit fits like a glove :thumbsup: Guess that "Athletic Build" came in handy after all huh Rub?.....:whistle: So for all of you who was hoping that it wouldn't fit I feel soooo sorry to disappoint :moon:

Rubb your a class act :bowdown: Thanks so much for the suit and ipod and also for sneaking those Suzuki stickers in there as well you sneaky Bastid :poke:

This weekend Im supposed to go riding with a few guys so I'm definitely gonna kick their azzes on my busa and look good doing in my new suit!! I'll make sure to post a few pics 4 you Rubb

I'm just hoping we don't get rained out again....:please:

Well Its official!!! Just opened a certain package from 1 particular Canadian Bastid!!! :laugh: The suit fits like a glove :thumbsup: Guess that "Athletic Build" came in handy after all huh Rub?.....:whistle: So for all of you who was hoping that it wouldn't fit I feel soooo sorry to disappoint :moon:

Rubb your a class act :bowdown: Thanks so much for the suit and ipod and also for sneaking those Suzuki stickers in there as well you sneaky Bastid :poke:

This weekend Im supposed to go riding with a few guys so I'm definitely gonna kick their azzes on my busa and look good doing in my new suit!! I'll make sure to post a few pics 4 you Rubb

I'm just hoping we don't get rained out again....:please:

:worthless:

Back