Nissan announces today!

GsxrBots

Motorboatin' Moonpies, Gangnam Style
Registered
5.0 V8 Cummins Turbo Diesel in next gen Nissan Titan! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Nissan-Titan-with-Cummins-Diesel-796x528.jpg

Cummins Engines

Nissan To Equip Next-Generation Titan Pickup With New Cummins Turbo Diesel Engine

I for one CAN'T WAIT!! :banana:

Nissan-Titan-with-Cummins-Diesel-796x528.jpg

That would be an awesome truck. I loved the Titan I had, but it did love the gas!

Like the NEW Engine. BUT The Body needs a Update been the same since 2004. And me personally would never buy the first new year of any type of Car, Truck, or Bike.

It's a redesign as well for the body Loomis. There have been some spy shots. Totally new front end, etc.

That pic above is just for reference and fun. Notice the "next gen Titan" part. That red truck is a 2013

Nice... That's a pretty big jump over the 240 hp/420 lb-ft diesel in the Ram.

In Europe Diesel and Nissan Are HUGH, About time nissan put them in the trucks in the states. It will be a Big Seller For the NV trucks and Awesome for the Fleet Business.

I'm running 3 NV High Top vans now for my Wholesale accounts. Trucks are Bulletproof.

Titan looks better than the 14' Tundra in that shot even if they are covering the features up. i own a 08' Tundra and a lot of us are frowning on the re-design.

Even my '10 Titan looks better than the Tundra from a frontal view... I love the Tundra, but the front on view is just plain cheap looking to me..

And that's from someone who wanted a Tundra more than anything and settled on the Titan due to price.

After driving my Titan and my buddy's Tundra. I'll be sticking with the Nissan.

I wish Nissan would put the diesel in the Frontier here like they have it in Europe.

I would have one in a minute. :thumbsup:

Screw the looks, I drove around in a Dodge because it had a Cummins. Give me a Japanese/Cummins combo any day.

I wonder what the specs of the truck will be and how the truck itself will handle a heavy load.

Screw the looks, I drove around in a Dodge because it had a Cummins. Give me a Japanese/Cummins combo any day.

I wonder what the specs of the truck will be and how the truck itself will handle a heavy load.

It's still going to be a 1/2 ton truck, so don't expect 1 ton payload.

Back