Fuel pump check valve

Rocketmn

Registered
Hi People- I'm changing my old fuel pump on my stage 2 turbo. I bought an 044 Bosch. It comes with a check valve that you put a banjo on. First, Do you think I need a Check valve on this thing? It's running 430 whp at 26 psi. on c-16. If I need one, I'll just buy a check valve that screws right into the discharge side of the pump and has a -6an on the other end for my fuel line. Thanks in advance...Rich..:laugh:

By the way, the reason that I'm asking is I've been looking at the RCC Turbo page and I don't see any check valves in the systems...???

Hi People- I'm changing my old fuel pump on my stage 2 turbo. I bought an 044 Bosch. It comes with a check valve that you put a banjo on. First, Do you think I need a Check valve on this thing? It's running 430 whp at 26 psi. on c-16. If I need one, I'll just buy a check valve that screws right into the discharge side of the pump and has a -6an on the other end for my fuel line. Thanks in advance...Rich..:laugh:

Wish I could help, but I dont have an answer for you...but will bump your question to the top. Good luck.

Back