Over re-acted a little?....

Looks real to me bro,and if you ever get the location post it up...i wouldn't want to be in the same state with that idiot who did all the screamin' and shootin'.

What a jumpy nervous wreck of a cop. Good thing there wasn't 2 perps,he fired his whole clip by the sound of it.

Then he allows a person to run over to the perp again and again. Way to have your commands followed.:thumbsup:

If his clip wasn't dry I'm sure he woulda filled her full of lead too.:guns:

Freakin' "Machine Gun Kelly".:rofl:

He does a good job of hand cuffing the dead guy thou.:thumbsup:

RSD.

Very true, you know that, I know that and hopefully most normal people would know that, but some people tend to flip out in a heated situation like this and their senses are skewed, such as listening and concentration. Now I'm not saying that the dead guy conducted himeself properly before he was shot, quite the opposite but the cop that shot over 10 rounds in him is a cold blooded killer! Talk about wanting to shoot somebody. It's like the cop was trying to control him from moving and the more he shot him that was supposed to make him instantly freeze. I think once you have hot lead passing through you it would be pretty hard to be perfectly still, (that is if you're able to move of course).

If you have a license to kill then you should also have a responsibilitly on how you go about using it. You should have better constraint and judgement. I don't think the cop ever saw a weapon even if the guy could've been looking for one. It was obvious to me that he was just startled and confused and caught off gaurd. This cop didn't have to empty his gun what a stupid trigger happy $#%#$%$ Hey cop :moon:

Manteca Police Sued over Deadly Shooting

A graphic police dash cam video was released by the family attorney of a man that was shot and killed by Manteca Police.

In June 2011, Manteca Police had dispatched information to their officers that Ernest Duenez Jr., was a parolee-at-large, and was armed and dangerous after incidents earlier in the day.

The San Joaquin County District Attorney said the officer was justified in using deadly force when Duenez reached into the truck he was ordered to exit.

Duenez’s family’s attorney says he was tangled in a seat belt and only reached in to free himself.

Read more: Manteca Police Sued over Deadly Shooting | KTXL FOX40

Look at exactly 43 seconds...when he tells you to put your hands up, DO IT AND DO NOT MOVE. Sure looked to me like he was going for something, and given the information they had been given about 'armed and dangerous'....

Look at exactly 43 seconds...when he tells you to put your hands up, DO IT AND DO NOT MOVE. Sure looked to me like he was going for something, and given the information they had been given about 'armed and dangerous'....

The video was reviewed by professionals and it was found that he had a knife in his right hand exiting the vehicle and as he was shot threw it striking the tailgate of the truck or landing in the bed at the tailgate. It was a throwing knife.

What a jumpy nervous wreck of a cop. Good thing there wasn't 2 perps,he fired his whole clip by the sound of it.

Then he allows a person to run over to the perp again and again. Way to have your commands followed.:thumbsup:

If his clip wasn't dry I'm sure he woulda filled her full of lead too.:guns:

Freakin' "Machine Gun Kelly".:rofl:

He does a good job of hand cuffing the dead guy thou.:thumbsup:

RSD.
Handcuffing a dead offender is protocol. We're not medical doctors but cops. Now really you been looking for this guy all shift , told repeatedly how dangerous he is and he fails to comply with lawful commands, exits the vehicle with a throwing knife less than ten feet from you, Really :laugh: Adrenaline is a factor as well. He just wanted to go home at the end of the day.

Very true, you know that, I know that and hopefully most normal people would know that, but some people tend to flip out in a heated situation like this and their senses are skewed, such as listening and concentration. Now I'm not saying that the dead guy conducted himeself properly before he was shot, quite the opposite but the cop that shot over 10 rounds in him is a cold blooded killer! Talk about wanting to shoot somebody. It's like the cop was trying to control him from moving and the more he shot him that was supposed to make him instantly freeze. I think once you have hot lead passing through you it would be pretty hard to be perfectly still, (that is if you're able to move of course).

If you have a license to kill then you should also have a responsibilitly on how you go about using it. You should have better constraint and judgement. I don't think the cop ever saw a weapon even if the guy could've been looking for one. It was obvious to me that he was just startled and confused and caught off gaurd. This cop didn't have to empty his gun what a stupid trigger happy $#%#$%$ Hey cop :moon:
He made a statement that he saw the weapon, it was 2012 before the video was reviewed by FVP or something where it was shown that the knife was present. :dunno:

Looks real to me bro,and if you ever get the location post it up...i wouldn't want to be in the same state with that idiot who did all the screamin' and shootin'.
LOL, i hear ya....The cop did not even give the guy a chance to comply... it was just bang, bang, bang.....I am not a cop but if i was and a guy was waving around a knife, i wouldn't shoot him unless he was right up on me....What that officer did was very un called for....I think when that officer woke up, he said to himself, i am going to kill some body today cuz i got a gun, i got a badge and i am a cop so i can do soo...I am glad the police got sued... No matter what the guy that got shot background was, there was no need to shoot him like that coward officer did.

There are many lives that changed that day...there is more than what the video shows for sure...he yells his name and unloads the mag in him

Back