Favorite old shows

mr8ball

Registered
What is you favorite old show. Mine are

Andy Griffin
Sanford & Son
Gilligan's Island (Merry ANN):cheerleader:
The Beverly HillBillys (Granny was a nut)
I dream of Jennie (Barber Eden). Man she was beautiful and the first to show us a belly button :laugh:
The Jefferson's

Not many shows like that today.

So whats yours?

All I got out of your post was Barbra Eden and Dawn Wells(Mary Ann).
Two all time hotties.
Both of those girls still look great to be as old as they are.
What was the question?:laugh:

Airwolf
The A-team
Magnum P.I.
The Fall Guy
McGuyver
The Dukes Of Hazard
Knight Rider

Funny how i remember so many motorcycle associations, even with shows that weren't really about bikes. o_O

Monk (Monk would NEVER ride lol)
Friends (they were in NYC...not much great riding in the city)
X-Files (too busy chasing aliens and dodging evil gov't to ride)
Seinfeld (too fussy to ride)
Night Court (they never left the court house - who knows, maybe the all rode to work every night. lol)
MASH (motorycles! - remember when BJ found and fixed up a war time bike/sidecar rig? :)
Simon & Simon (Rick must've had a bike, though I don't recall one ever appearing)
Facts of Life (motorcycles! - Jo was a rider and a dreamgirl and the main reason to watch the show)
Street Hawk (motorcycles!)
Battlestar Galactica (vipers were the motorcycles of space fighters. ;)
Welcome Back Kotter (Vinnie and/or Epstein should've had bikes...but again, in NYC, not much point)
Chips (motorcycles!)
Emergency 51 (they rode fire trucks and ambulances)
Adam 12 (the drove police cars)
Happy Days(motorcycles! - the Fonz was a rider!)
Star Trek (original) (No bikes. But they did have one very cool means of transportation with a heck of a 0-60 time and a killer top speed. ;)

Per the better half (Had to make a 2nd life for her as I can't abide half of these :laugh:)
Buffy the Vampire Slayer
The Wonder Years
Charlie's Angels
Moonlighting
Seinfeld
Chips
Sex and the City
Bosom Buddies
Friends
Mike Hammer
Laverne & Shirley
Happy Days
Greatest American Hero

Got some UK ones in here, which I don't know if you have heard of.

Till death do us part.
Soap.
Love thy neighbor.
On the buses.
Burke's law.
Perfect strangers.

Funny how i remember so many motorcycle associations, even with shows that weren't really about bikes. o_O

Night Court (they never left the court house - who knows, maybe the all rode to work every night. lol)
MASH (motorycles! - remember when BJ found and fixed up a war time bike/sidecar rig? :)
Simon & Simon (Rick must've had a bike, though I don't recall one ever appearing)
Facts of Life (motorcycles! - Jo was a rider and a dreamgirl and the main reason to watch the show)
Welcome Back Kotter (Vinnie and/or Epstein should've had bikes...but again, in NYC, not much point)
Chips (motorcycles!)
Star Trek (original) (No bikes. But they did have one very cool means of transportation with a heck of a 0-60 time and a killer top speed. ;)

Per the better half (Had to make a 2nd life for her as I can't abide half of these :laugh:)
Buffy the Vampire Slayer
The Wonder Years
Charlie's Angels
Moonlighting
Seinfeld
Chips
Sex and the City
Bosom Buddies
Friends
Mike Hammer
Laverne & Shirley
Happy Days
Greatest American Hero

Friends?
Really?
Time to turn in your man card:laugh:

The Greatest American Hero added to the list.. I started watching that show a few weeks ago with my youngest son.. One episode a day on Hulu!

1. threes company
2. married with children
3. sanford and son
my 3 all time favorites from past..

Chips (motorcycles!)

Buffy the Vampire Slayer
The Wonder Years
Charlie's Angels
Moonlighting
Seinfeld
Chips
Sex and the City
Bosom Buddies
Friends
Mike Hammer
Laverne & Shirley
Happy Days
Greatest American Hero

Man, When did you have time to ride. :laugh: I had forgotten about most of these. Thanks for the list

Friends?
Really?
Time to turn in your man card:laugh:

No can do. Where I come from, you do't "turn in" you're man card. Someone has to fight you for it...and they only get it if they win. :king: Got my card right here.

Besides, Friends is funny show and 3 of the friends are babes! lol

:beerchug:

Man, When did you have time to ride. :laugh: I had forgotten about most of these. Thanks for the list

Everyday after school...on my bicycle. Then only on the weekends when I was teaching MSF with my uncle. Then, everyday DURING school and to and from school and to and from work and on the weekends. :)

Back