Dadofthree...I need that keychain back....Rubb's new Busa

rubbersidedown

TURBO-BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
This thing is an' animal.

Fastest,most torqued thang I have ever ridin'.

Hate the color...

She's an' 09....nickname... Silver Bullit.

RSD.

IMG_0232.jpg

So, you sold a color that you hated, and now like, to buy another color that you hate?
So, if you sell the silver, you should like that too?
Did I get that right?

Came with sweet goodies...The full system is the best I have ever heard. :laugh: (I know,I've said that before)

Came with a Busa jacket,a mesh jacket,lid,vortex rear stand,extra screen,cover,etc...

IT is un-Godly fast.

Talk to ya later...me go ride....

RSD.

IMG_0233.jpg

IMG_0234.jpg

IMG_0235.jpg

IMG_0236.jpg

IMG_0237.jpg

Want to hear a funny story? That's the bike I bought!!! Or so I thought until they went to their storage place and called back after we had all the paperwork done and said: "ooppss!!! There is a little problem with the bike. It's white not silver". I just ended up getting it anyways and don't regret it.

Want to hear a funny story? That's the bike I bought!!! Or so I thought until they went to their storage place and called back after we had all the paperwork done and said: "ooppss!!! There is a little problem with the bike. It's white not silver". I just ended up getting it anyways and don't regret it.

You got white...I'll trade ya. :thumbsup:

RSD.

I'm diggin' the silver.

Its kinda stealthy...it might grow on me. That gold one I had 2 weeks ago...NEVER should have sold that.I miss that color already.

This thing is tuned sweet thou. I dont know who did it...yet...but they were awesome.

Dont know what hit has for a number yet,but it has to be huge.

RSD.

I can't imagine what you're gonna think when you ride a black gen 2... :laugh:

I call dibs when u go to sell in 2 months.I have no idea were u find these busa's in BC I search hi and low and they seem to fall in to your lap perhaps u are a busa god:bowdown: .Nice busa though I like the silver but I know driving down the road on the goldy odds of seeing another is slim to nil.How many Kms?Did some one flash the ecu or are u running a power commander?

i love the silver rubb.... it will grow on you...when i was shopping for my 09 it was the silver or white one for me but i did find white first... best of luck with it..

If I didn't live in SoFla and need to be seen I would have gotten that color.
I was at dealer looking at both the day I bought one. And literally looking over the silver I realized it was almost same color as the street behind it thru the showroom window. There's just too many grannies down here so I decided to go with fridge white and hope to be seen better. But I still think that silver is one of the prettiest themes on any year.

I call dibs when u go to sell in 2 months.I have no idea were u find these busa's in BC I search hi and low and they seem to fall in to your lap perhaps u are a busa god:bowdown: .Nice busa though I like the silver but I know driving down the road on the goldy odds of seeing another is slim to nil.How many Kms?Did some one flash the ecu or are u running a power commander?

I just charm them out from under people....:whistle:

I found this one exactly 48 hours ago. I was on the highway about 40 cars back from the red light. I spy ...with my "Busa Vision" this 09 up at the front. I jump on the shoulder,do Mach 5 up to the front. Pull in beside him...we give each other "The Nod". Light goes green,he leaves first,its the gentlemanly thing to do (he was there first) he doesn't hammer it like I expect/want...so I give him a little Black Bastid wheel stand as I go by. Then he gets into hard and tries to reel me in. Next light,a little chit/chat,I suggest we pull over and shoot da shi7. (Busa's are so rare around here,its cool to meet fellow owners) So pull into a gas station,start talking,get his life story.He WAS a millioniare type dude,3 houses,cars and bars etc. Well,the bottom fell out for the poor bastid.BOOM,broke azz.He is now living in the basement of the last house(bank is on the doorstep to take it aswell).
The only thing this poor bastid has left in the world is his beloved Busa. The thing is mint. 15,ooo miles on her. Freakin awesome full Yosh. No ECU flash but a spot on PC V tune. Its an' animal. I can harly wait to post a dyno number...gotta be close to perfect.

So,I suggest that I might be interested if its for sale one day. Well, "One Day" happened. Less than 24 hours later.

Poor guy was having a major anxiety attack at the insurance place. "What am I doing" he said.

I said "Yer selling me yer fuggin' Busa, don't fall to pieces on me now." :laugh:
I'm such a caring soul....:rofl:

So I get the bike and all his goodies...even the Busa jacket right off his back. Plus the stands,cover,lid,etc etc.

I let him keep his boots. They didn't fit. :laugh:

Rubb = 1 The Poor = O :thumbsup:

I'm just kiddin',I helped the guy out...... I gave him a ride home afterwards.:laugh: I was gonna make him take public transit.

RSD.

Back