Double Taps with my new sight.

Blanca BusaLess

Suffers from PBSD
Donating Member
Registered
Fun fun fun. :)

Practicing low ready double taps at 20yds. New mount, new sight.
A few fliers but not bad. Kinda rusty...

9F7B10C7-8AE3-485B-846D-2EB2B6386DEB-3512-000005C8379A4DCD.jpg

2228CF59-9BB6-40CA-8255-DC2BA0C6CCC0-3512-000005C842E4279B.jpg

Aimpoint Comp M3 w/2moa dot.
50,000 hour battery life so I can just leave it on all the time and change battery in 5yrs.

I decided on the 2moa dot because it will help with longer distance shots.
Couldn't seem to decide on an Acog so I went with that. Also it was half as much.
This way I can use what I saved on the can.

Very nice! I like the shot that gave him/her a new part for their hair.....just to the left of the # 5. Range time is so much fun!

Aimpoint Comp M3 w/2moa dot.
50,000 hour battery life so I can just leave it on all the time and change battery in 5yrs.

I decided on the 2moa dot because it will help with longer distance shots.
Couldn't seem to decide on an Acog so I went with that. Also it was half as much.
This way I can use what I saved on the can.

It's what I intend to put on my "order in process for the last 6 months"....what I was asking was complete specs on the rifle...

It's what I intend to put on my "order in process for the last 6 months"....what I was asking was complete specs on the rifle...

SR-15E3 IWS CARBINE SBR | Knight's Armament

Pretty rare in civilian hands. Only I had the aac 51T FH pinned and welded so I didn't have to wait the six months.
And I have already gotten a letter back from BATF regarding its new non NFA status.
With approx 500rnds already down the gun has not hiccupped in any way. I've fired twenty yr old Norinco, new pmc xtac, new federal and a couple other kinds thru it. Not a single thing other than boom every time. Very confidence inspiring. I really am liking the fully ambi lower for my lefty self.

On a side note I got a magpul MS3 sling for it and it is one of the nicest things I've had.

So you had it removed from the NFA Registry after getting the 51T Pinned and Welded taking it over 14.5? Wow, I sure wish they moved that fast in the OTHER direction. I like the MS3 too. Congrats Saiid. You can tell the fit of a quality rifle when you shoot it as compared to the cheaper stuff.

Keith I honestly don't think I've owned a nicer gun similar.
It came with a hand signed tag of the one person that built it.
Like a Shelby motor. :)

I bench rested it when sighting in the rds. I know it's a short distance of 25yds but the group was laughably small.
I was giddy. I'll be hitting the plates at 300 easy with it.

And the NFA letter is dated from February, three months before I bought it. There are several KAC serial numbers on it so its apparent the seller had intent on P/W something for the future buyers down the road.
Sent in on Feb and received back in June so it was a bit quicker but not instant like you think.

Back