Hayabusa Carbon Fiber Air Box..

If you have so much money that it is falling out of your pockets...GET IT. 2 horse is 2 horse in the run for the top.

Weight savings,increased ponies,whats not to love.

For me...I cant even use the power I have now,probly never will on the street. Plus,I'm a broke azzed bastid.:laugh:

If you want it and its affordable for you my friend...order it up. I'd love to see it on someones bike.:thumbsup:

The sky's the limit in the horse power chase.

Pics if you get it Bro. :rulez8bn:

RSD.

If you have so much money that it is falling out of your pockets...GET IT. 2 horse is 2 horse in the run for the top.

Weight savings,increased ponies,whats not to love.

For me...I cant even use the power I have now,probly never will on the street. Plus,I'm a broke azzed bastid.:laugh:

If you want it and its affordable for you my friend...order it up. I'd love to see it on someones bike.:thumbsup:

The sky's the limit in the horse power chase.

Pics if you get it Bro. :rulez8bn:

RSD.
lol...no its not affordable to me for such little gains...1300 is a good amount of cash to me... i was just wondering about it...

Hey squale Ive seen and read about it a few times and nobody on here or another forum Im on gave any first hand testimonies about it. Claims 4-5 HP on a dyno and 7lbs lighter than stock although the stock box itself doesn't feel like it weighs 7lbs so Im not sure if the math will add up on that?? But Yes its ungodly expensive but so are BST's, Brocks CT exhaust, the Yosh Fuel tank, and any part basically having to do with the engine :laugh: If I had the $$$ to burn I would pull the trigger just to see for myself once and for all. Too bad they don't make a clear fuel tank so you could show it off cause it does look good :thumbsup:

Hey squale Ive seen and read about it a few times and nobody on here or another forum Im on gave any first hand testimonies about it. Claims 4-5 HP on a dyno and 7lbs lighter than stock although the stock box itself doesn't feel like it weighs 7lbs so Im not sure if the math will add up on that?? But Yes its ungodly expensive but so are BST's, Brocks CT exhaust, the Yosh Fuel tank, and any part basically having to do with the engine :laugh: If I had the $$$ to burn I would pull the trigger just to see for myself once and for all. Too bad they don't make a clear fuel tank so you could show it off cause it does look good :thumbsup:
i agree...but it does look good but not for that price...

And I don't think it has a place for an air filter either.

not true..... The earlier models maybe but the 1's that are for sale now use an air filter. I contacted the company via email a while back and they said that their CF air box absolutely works with stock, K&N, BMC, and Piper Cross air filters :beerchug:

I guess if the rest of the bike is done, turbos, superchargers, carbon wheels and such and you have money to burn... That airbox looks so pretty you may want to think about a see through glass tank and switching to alcohol so it can be seen easier.. If you can swing it why not :dunno:

Back