dogbones

skane

Registered
have anyone every did homemade dogbones to raise the back on thei hayabusa??? ill thinkin of it because the price seems high to buy from dealers....

All you need is a quality piece of stainless or aluminum, a bandsaw and a file, the right dimesions, and a little skill(to make non-adjustables).

I found a pair in fleabay for $20 just have not put them in yet. They were used but they are out there. Sure it would be easier than making your own.

Do yourself a favor and spend the money on quality raising links from Soupy's Performance . Making a set could be catastrophic if there not made properly or if the material isn't strong enough . Just my 2cnts !

Do yourself a favor and spend the money on quality raising links from Soupy's Performance . Making a set could be catastrophic if there not made properly or if the material isn't strong enough . Just my 2cnts !

+1 non adjustable I got from Roaring Toys has been on the bike for about 4 years still shining and showing no signs on stress. They also have the fully adjustable as more expensive option, but make sure if you decide to make them that the job is 100% perfect in quality. That part fails results are catastrophic there have been a few threads here with ebay horror stories on folded and cracked bones.

Back