Busa exhaust questions

jinyasuka

Registered
Hi, I bought 2013 Busa this year and I'm looking Yoshimura exhaust for my new busa.

I've been reserching and checking on youtube and stuff but anyways, I like loud exhaust sound but Im not sure

which yoshimura is the loudest exhaust for busa. I would like to keep dual pipe and I was thinking about R77 Dual slip on.

does anyone have R77 Dual slip on and is it loud enough? I don't want to spend money and it doesn't get loud enough.

If R77 Dual Slip on is not loud and I actually need to go full exhaust system, then I don't mind to get full system.

In this case which yoshi full system will be the best? I like deep tone, not like empty can sound :)

any advise?

thanks.

965761_672273892788552_2043587242_o.jpg

I have a full 4 into 1 Yosh R77 and if you want loud then this probably isn't the right one for you. The r55 might be a little louder or go with a Two Brothers system which is definitely louder than the Yosh.

yoshi on a busa for whatever reason aren't that loud....just sounds like an earthquake coming down the road with a mighty deep rumble.
I too have the 13' model but have had the 00',03',12' as well and looks wise i've always had either Yoshi or Akra...mate had Scorpions and they are raspy.
Another had an imported Brocks system....mega sound but on a Busa IMO always looks as if somethings missing.
Having ridden both their bikes compared to mine I preferred the subtle sound from mine on longer trips....no headaches or sore ears.

Welcome :welcome:
If you want loud, he R-77 isn't going to get you there. The R-55 is definitely louder, particularly when you get into the throttle. If you want really loud, your going to have to look to a diff mfr like Brock's or two brothers, etc.

Choosing an exhaust system from utube videos may be the only way to go unless you can hear them in person.

I dont think your going to find anything loud enuff for your tastes. From what you've said it sounds like db's are even more important than performance.

Just remember that a full system that is loud usually requires a tune to go with it,and also perhaps the use of a well placed marble.

Good luck in your search for permanant hearing loss. J/K :poke:

RSD.

Welcome :welcome:
If you want loud, he R-77 isn't going to get you there. The R-55 is definitely louder, particularly when you get into the throttle. If you want really loud, your going to have to look to a diff mfr like Brock's or two brothers, etc.

Thank you for your adv. got another question. does slip on will get me a loud? or do I have to go with full system? I know I said I like deep tone and loud but I don't really want too loud that get cops attention right away everytime I pass by them.

I just installed a full Tsukigi Cannon exhaust today on my 2012 hayabusa. Videos online do it no justice. It is deep and loud!! I love it!!!!

Back