Lets all wish Ktown many awesome Busa miles

rubbersidedown

TURBO-BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
Ktown just rolled outa here with his new Gen II. Ktown is happy. Rubb is not.:banghead:

I picked him up at the airport a couple hours ago,stopped got him a plate and some insurance and off he rode....

Lucky Bastid.:laugh:

Very cool guy. Kept his word to the letter. That is rare these days.:thumbsup:

He flew in on a plane...flew out on my Busa. Now that is cool.

Good luck Bro...safe trip home. :bowdown:

Wish him well....

RSD.

On the ferry now sun is out perhaps I wil take the long way home.The gen 2 is a big step up from the gen 1 bike is awesome thanks Andy :bowdown:

Made it back bike ran flawless spent almost 6 hrs on bike today and i almost drove by the house and just keep going lol and not one ticket must be the color of the bike just blends in to the road:laugh:

Congrats Ktown. Where you from? I have a friend on a billiard website with the same screen name. Congrats again

I am from Kelowna,Bc were the roads were built for a busa:laugh:.Had supper and went for another ride my wife is like wtf u just drove all day and u are going out again I may need a intervention :rofl:

I am from Kelowna,Bc were the roads were built for a busa:laugh:.Had supper and went for another ride my wife is like wtf u just drove all day and u are going out again I may need a intervention :rofl:

Its a hard bike to put away. Keep on riding,summer dont last forever. :laugh:

RSD.

So.....we have two org members.........a bike sale...........6 hour ride home.............and still no pictures? Whiskey Tango Foxtrot!

So.....we have two org members.........a bike sale...........6 hour ride home.............and still no pictures? Whiskey Tango Foxtrot!

ktown said he would take care of that. Personally,I cannot blame the man. Take pics for us...or tear up the roads on "The Metallic Mustard Express" :dunno:

I think we'll see some great pics....

Next winter.:laugh:

RSD.

Back