Bwahahahahaha just look at this

Sparking outrage? Sparking uncontrollable fits of laughter more like. I dont know where peoples sense of humor went, if I were Asian I would be cracking up. Some things are just funny and manufactured outrage does no one any good.

Sparking outrage? Sparking uncontrollable fits of laughter more like. I dont know where peoples sense of humor went, if I were Asian I would be cracking up. Some things are just funny and manufactured outrage does no one any good.

Pretty sure the family of the deceased pilots didn't think it was funny, I wonder what the interns plans are for the future??? Getting black balled by the government is a stupid way to start a career.

I had to laugh when I watched the vid. Thinking about it for a minute I have to say that is in pretty poor taste for such a serious matter where people have died and are laying in hospital beds near death and in a lot of pain.

I think it is funny. Not because of the content so much,but because it was allowed to reach the airwaves. The media's attempt to "be the first" in reporting something can have serious consequences. Will the media learn from this mishap? A few will,but not all. The "qwest" for the big story will always out way the simple things such a common sense.

If I was a station manager: Have the anchors read the broadcast's script outloud to several employee's and get feed-back before just rolling with a story.But that takes time. And time is one thing todays main stream media cant afford to waste.

They thought they had hit the jackpot having sourced the pilot names when nobody else on the planet had. Red Flag. Fug no...not to them,for them it had touchdown written all over it.

RSD.

Can someone explain me the "racially insensitive" part? :dunno:

Really? Yer serious? It's kind of like in the movie 16 Candles. John Hughes and company gave the asian character a "Non-Traditional" chinese name.

They could easily have named him _________ .

But instead they chose: Long-Duc-Dong.

Funny to some. Racially insensitive to others. Make sense?

RSD.

That's what they get for not fact checking. It was funny..... Too soon, but funny.

Reporting "The News" ???
waits for nobody Charlie.

I just plain refuse to watch it.[the news] Too hard to decipher fact from bullshi7....except in this case.:laugh:

I get all my news from the well informed folks here on the Org. It cuts down on all that pesky TV watching krap.

RSD.

Pretty sure the family of the deceased pilots didn't think it was funny, I wonder what the interns plans are for the future??? Getting black balled by the government is a stupid way to start a career.

The pilots didnt die. While I feel bad for the families of the hurt and deceased, creatively making a joke of the pilots name's does not hurt or damage anyone. People really need to get over this racial sensitivity crap. Some things you just have to shake your head and laugh about.

The pilots didnt die. While I feel bad for the families of the hurt and deceased, creatively making a joke of the pilots name's does not hurt or damage anyone. People really need to get over this racial sensitivity crap. Some things you just have to shake your head and laugh about.

Just about everyone is on the edge of their seats Voodoo...waiting to be offended.

Its a giant "hold me,hug me and be sensitive to my needs" world now. You know,things like one kid in my daughters school was allergic to peanut butter,so the entire school was a "Peanut Butter Free Zone." :laugh:

Parents should have just "put the kid down." Whats his life expectancy anyway. :dunno:

RSD.

you know this is one of those rare times in my life that i find myself in conflict. on the one hand i find it a little cold and callous to laugh about anything related to this crash and the tragic deaths of these people. on the other hand i almost spit up my breakfast when i watched the video with the names. Probably going to hell for this.

Back