Loring results....

Got-Busa?

Donating Member
Registered
Heard there were lots of Hayabusa's racing this weekend. So who is present and how are you doing? Pics? Info?

Bill went 289mph on a shakedown run in 1-Mile! He's looking to break 300mph this weekend so stay tuned... :beerchug:

Is that on a naked Busa or his custom aero bike ? Glad to see him back at it.

My Buddy Kent ran 211 and backed up with 215 today.
No where near the funds Bill has.

Is that on a naked Busa or his custom aero bike ? Glad to see him back at it.

That's on his aero bike of course...

1074206_521708277894301_1944360518_o.jpg

My Buddy Kent ran 211 and backed up with 215 today.
No where near the funds Bill has.

Congrats! :thumbsup:

Any pics? What's his setup?

Bill went 296mph this morning!

He went down on another run so please send your prayers until we get more updates...

Landspeed racing lost a legend as Bill Warner succumbed to his injuries from a crash earlier today. RIP Bill.

Quote from Landspeed Larry Forstall:
"WE JUST LOST THE GREATEST PAVEMENT LANDSPEED RACER THE WORLD WILL EVER KNOW. REST IN PEACE MR. 300. YOU ARE LOVED BY ALL AND WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN. Condolences to GF Lori , Mom and brother and sister. God Speed William."

Godspeed Bill. You and your entire landspeed racing family are in my prayers. At 311 mph you were closer to God than many us. RIP.

Wow! I just saw the news on the E-screen at work and figured I could verify it by checking on the .org. He live a few minutes from me and I had the chance to see in person the tire he used when he hit 311+ at his fiends shop by me. RIP bill!!!

Back