Time to add some...SICK SPEED to my Busa

rubbersidedown

TURBO-BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
Time to add some SICK SPEED to the Ol' Busa.....

and wake up some mini-van drive'n scoccer mom's. :laugh:

"HERE COME's Da RUBBAH" :laugh:

118db horn should do the trick.:thumbsup:

Its just at the "Threshold of Pain" level.

Just a wee bit below the loudness of... Front row at a Mettalica concert.:laugh:

It's a bit big,time to get out the ol' shoe horn.

RSD.

IMG_0205.jpg

IMG_0207.jpg

IMG_0210.jpg

soundspl.jpg

dBA-Chart-PNG.jpg

Whats the size comparison to the stock horn, been looking for a decent upgrade for awhile but dont want to go through the hassle of the air horn and possible issues if it rubbing.

I use and have used the Stebel Nautilus air horn and it is very loud. You can remove the air cylinder and mount it in an alternate location so you don't have to jam all that stuff under the front wheel.

theres a video of some kids with a train horn on thier car scaring people . It was funny

Whats the size comparison to the stock horn, been looking for a decent upgrade for awhile but dont want to go through the hassle of the air horn and possible issues if it rubbing.

Dont buy one of these...she no fit.:laugh:

It will mount in there easy, just not quite good enough to allow full suspension travel on the off chance I come down too hard from a wheelie.:whistle:

The stock mounting location will force a larger aftermarket horn right thru the rad.
So its: Find another location,skip the hassle(stick with stock) or learn to wheelie better.Probably gonna go with options 1 and 3. :laugh:

RSD.

I have the sick speed horns. I put them in the nose cone behind the dash. I am not sure if I just got a bad set but they have a metal buzzing and a sick (as in emphysema) sound. If you have them hook them up to a battery before you do anything. Mine sounds horrible I will do the air horn next.

I did a write-up on my install. I even tried to remove the guards in hopes that it would help, it didn't.

I have a pair of Stebel TM 80/2 on my Triumph and they will get people's attention. They are 112db at 2 meters and 136db at 4". Check your rating system, these things shake my fairings when I hit them and usually even make me jump!

Back