Anybody wanna see some pictures of "my junk"

rubbersidedown

TURBO-BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
Good greif. Who would click on a thread title like that? :laugh:

Weirdo's...they're everywhere.:smileyexhibit: :poke:

Anyway,some stellar Flea-Bay purchases.:rofl:

First. keychains. I wonder if Ken and Barbie are going to miss them. My "junk" seems smaller in person.

IMG_0131.jpg

IMG_0132.jpg

Bar ends. They are supposed to be weighted.

I wish the guy had told me they were "weighted" with fuggin' sawdust. :laugh:

RSD.

IMG_0133.jpg

Some spools for my new gen II.

I provided a close-up, the detail is simply amazing.

RSD.

IMG_0134.jpg

IMG_0135.jpg

I mean look at that Kanji...check out that detail...everybody will want a set now...???

Upside: They wont add any weight to my bike. I think they are made of light weight plastic. :rofl:

RSD.

I had to lay a bolt across it to stop it from blowing off the chair. There is a bit of a draft here in my office. :laugh:

Rubb.

Damn Rubb they fooled me with the same bar ends :laugh: I opened them up and promptly threw those plastic pieces of chit in the trash :banghead: I have a set of billet spiked bar ends from Schnitz Racing if your interested. Just gotta find where I put them in my garage

Damn Rubb they fooled me with the same bar ends :laugh: I opened them up and promptly threw those plastic pieces of chit in the trash :banghead: I have a set of billet spiked bar ends from Schnitz Racing if your interested. Just gotta find where I put them in my garage

I would be totally in for those. :bowdown:

Rubb.

I was thinkin something more along the lines of American Pickers, er umm... Canadian pickers for you Rubb :laugh:

Back