Spikes

ThunderJohn

Registered
Does anyone know where I can get some spiked frame sliders. I have spiked frame bolts and would like frame sliders in black to match. Mine are the kind with cut fairings.

Yeah I am working on it too. I have spikes for the fairings but some of the bolts you can't replace because you will spike yourself. Where did you find the black bolts?

Thanks for the sliders find. I am working on getting it all there. Just spacing out my purchases so the wife doesn't get too pissed off.

Yeah I am working on it too. I have spikes for the fairings but some of the bolts you can't replace because you will spike yourself. Where did you find the black bolts?

member Goldenchild. (they are on Fleabay too,but pricey)

Thanks for the sliders find. I am working on getting it all there. Just spacing out my purchases so the wife doesn't get too pissed off.

Wise tactic. :laugh:

RSD.

Yeah I have it in the shop right now getting new sprockets and chain put on it. I can slide in some small stuff here and there but this one was price so I have to cool it for a few. I am also trying to convince her to let me buy a project bike.

Yeah I have it in the shop right now getting new sprockets and chain put on it. I can slide in some small stuff here and there but this one was price so I have to cool it for a few. I am also trying to convince her to let me buy a project bike.

You should do your own work. No shop/labour bills=More money for mods.:thumbsup:

RSD.

You're going to regret those spikes when you go down and one of them punctures your body....... Ask me how I know. :whistle:

I wondered if anyone had been stuck with one of those spikes.

RSD I am slowly learning how to do my own maintenance. I started doing oil changes, spark plugs and a the cosmetics. Something about the drive train and the brakes thy I just have not gotten up the nerve to tackle yet

I wondered if anyone had been stuck with one of those spikes.

RSD I am slowly learning how to do my own maintenance. I started doing oil changes, spark plugs and a the cosmetics. Something about the drive train and the brakes thy I just have not gotten up the nerve to tackle yet

Thats what were here for....( not just to riddicule,be-little and generally fug with people )... we are also here to help. :laugh:

...and,how much can one of them spikes really hurt. ???

:laugh:RSD.

Back