Rubicon Trail

Dookoo

Registered
Not sure if I should have posted this in the video section but I'm sure there are some four wheeling enthusiasts out there. A short vid from this week taking my 13 year old son out to learn the art of rock-crawling. Actually been too hot around here to ride ATGATT and the high elevation Sierra's seemed like the perfect place to stay cool.

[video=youtube_share;7ZNn-OwNdco]http://youtu.be/7ZNn-OwNdco[/video]

Wheeli'n at it's best in Da Con !!! Right on ...I live one hour away from there.. Rode in a stone stock CJ3A from 1947 in 1971...Great Fun.

i have a 97 TJ 2.5L im slowly doing small mods to. I love as much as the bike in the different way!

i have a 97 TJ 2.5L im slowly doing small mods to. I love as much as the bike in the different way!

I know exactly what you mean. Jeeps, like the Busa, have a high aftermarket supply source which feeds the insatiable.

Awesome!! 2001 Yellow TJ here. 4" Lift, 33" BFG's Mud Terrains, Custom 1 off rear bumper made by me and rocker guards made by me. My jeep is not Rubicon Trail worthy yet, but a set of lockers and a little bigger tires and it would be.

Back