Don't do drugs, or you'll do something like this...

Mr Droo

Registered
Link to story

Police say train-hopping man sawed off his penis with a hacksaw
Filed on June 26, 2013 by Chelsea Miller

LORAIN — A man was taken to the hospital after police said he cut his penis off, saying “George Bushâ€￾ made him do it.

Lorain police Detective Buddy Sivert said officers got a call from a train conductor, who spotted the man on the train.

The man was asked to get off the train, which was hauling pipes, but he was still in the area around 1 p.m. Tuesday.

“They contacted us when they saw him doing what they thought was masturbating,â€￾ Sivert said.

Sivert said officers arrived to find the man bleeding severely from his groin. A portion of his severed penis, which was cut off with a hacksaw, was found by officers on the railroad tracks near 21st and Access streets.

Sivert said the man is believed to be a 30-year-old man from Manheim Township, Pa., near Lancaster. Police are looking for his relatives.

Sivert said no drugs were found at the scene, but police believe they may be the cause of the man’s strange actions.

“That type of behavior obviously leads us to believe that drugs are related,â€￾ he said.

The man was not charged as the conductor did not press charges for criminal trespass.

He was taken to Mercy Regional Medical Center, and his condition was not available Tuesday night.

Contact Chelsea Miller at 329-7123 or cmiller@chroniclet.com.

My next door neighbor in Louisiana castrated himself with a serrated kitchen knife. He and his wife were high on meth at the time. He couldn't perform and she told him he might as well cut the damn things off........so he did!

Funny thing is they were a pretty normal couple as far as we could tell over the Six years we lived next to them.

Oh i wish i had my old weiner..george told me once i smoked more..oh i wish i had my old weiner, instead i hacksawed it to the floor

Back