My epic trip to the USA is over.

aussiesuzukirider

Never Forgotten
We had the most amazing 5 weeks traveling around the west coast of your Country and got to meet Do3 and is wife Naomi thanks for joining us in Vegas guy's it was fabulous. I have an online album with some 286 pics of our adventure so if you would like to see your country through our eyes please take a look. This will not be our one and only visit we shall return.:thumbsup:
2013 USA Trip Slideshow by gary_mitchell4 | Photobucket

Epic, doesn't begin to cover it. You guys take some awesome trips. Thanks for letting us tag along.

You did an incredible job documenting the trip. These are some fantasic shots, thanks for sharing!

Glad you enjoyed your stay here. Those pics of Seattle brought back memories as I lived there for 16 years. WTF was up with those crab prices! I plan on heading to your hemisphere in the future, Ill have to look you up.

Edit: I just went through the rest of your pics, Im glad you made it to the Oregon coast. Not many places like it here in Oregon, you weren't far from my stomping grounds.

Glad you enjoyed your stay here. Those pics of Seattle brought back memories as I lived there for 16 years. WTF was up with those crab prices! I plan on heading to your hemisphere in the future, Ill have to look you up.

Edit: I just went through the rest of your pics, Im glad you made it to the Oregon coast. Not many places like it here in Oregon, you weren't far from my stomping grounds.
We planned to keep to the coast after Portland so we would have a more scenic drive and by all means look me up I'm only to happy to help with your plans.:thumbsup:

glad you had a good trip...those are some great pics, thanks for sharing :beerchug:

I wish I could get down to your neck of the woods and see what the land down under has to offer. Looks like you had a wonderful trip:thumbsup:

You have truly captured the essence and spirit of the West coast of North America. Congratulations and thank you for sharing one of the finest assemblies of photography I've ever seen! I am in awe of your skill and patience. Doyle

I could put those pictures on rotation on my desktop wallpaper and be happy. Details please. How did you get such great wildlife pics? What kind of lens are you using? What distance were those pics taken at? I'm thinking specifically of the wolf, the eagle on the ground, and of course, the bear.

Thanks for visiting. I'm glad you had a good time.

I could put those pictures on rotation on my desktop wallpaper and be happy. Details please. How did you get such great wildlife pics? What kind of lens are you using? What distance were those pics taken at? I'm thinking specifically of the wolf, the eagle on the ground, and of course, the bear.

Thanks for visiting. I'm glad you had a good time.

I was using a 55-250mm on those shots and I would like to take the credit for them being in the wild but the closeup of the wolf, Eagle on the ground and the bear were taken at the Anchorage Zoo all the other wild life was in the wild including some bears, the closest bears we photographed were about 30 -40 feet away so we were very quiet.The pics of the eagle flying were taken from on board our ship it was on a log floating in the sea and he took off as we sailed pass him.

Glad to hear you had a good trip. And those are some excellent pics. The Beaver and Otter you guys rode in look super nice. I'm sure that was a lot of fun. :thumbsup:

I think its awesome you were able to come visit. Most people don't get the chance to travel outside of their country. You take some amazing pics my friend. Thanks for sharing.

Back