I lost something very "Near and dear" to me. A serious TRADGEDY. It's Gone.

rubbersidedown

TURBO-BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
My Hayabusa key chain.:laugh:

It was a gif from an' Org member,and now I cant find the fuggin thing anywhere. I have turned my shack by the swamp upside down 3 times looking for it.

I didn't even get the chance to take it for a ride...:banghead: It was still a virgin.:whistle:

What a tradgedy...so new and sweet to just go missing.:dunno:

It better not have been keynapped...or there will be hell to pay. Keynapper:crowbar:

RSD.

It will turn up one day, but that day maybe next year:banghead: I find things I've misplaced all the time, must be a man thing according to my wife.:laugh:

here is mine. never used

busa keychain.jpg

It will turn up one day, but that day maybe next year:banghead: I find things I've misplaced all the time, must be a man thing according to my wife.:laugh:

I was gonna say that every man that has a wife has had similar mysterious moments when something comes up missing. Yep you'll find it one day and the house mouse will say that thing, I put that away for you last year :laugh:

I agree with Do3.

The amount of times I've said to Lynne, please don't touch my things.
Do you think she listens.:banghead:

My stuff goes missing all the time, sometimes never to be found again.

The worst being a bag of cd's and computer games, gone.

I was gonna say that every man that has a wife has had similar mysterious moments when something comes up missing. Yep you'll find it one day and the house mouse will say that thing, I put that away for you last year :laugh:

A man's gotta do,what a man's gotta do. I had to slap the beotch around a little bit. That,however did not jog her memory.

J/K :laugh:

She may be tiny...but she's tuff. :punch:

Only thing I can think of now is...its dissapeared like my high school homework.

"Dog ate it." :rofl:

RSD.

Man sorry for your loss here! LOL

I know all mine are here safe and sound.

IMG_0340 (Small).JPG

Back