Fat butt

1300roadrocket

Registered
Something I re-put together its a 2007 model with 7,000km with an MBP air ride and 330 ass end,first pic is with the new c/fire decals.
PS:I try and use all the tyre:whistle:

IMG_0113.jpg

IMG_1190.jpg

IMG_0097.jpg

P1040367.jpg

P1040374.jpg

P1040378.jpg

P1040379.jpg

Thanks,the under tail was made from pieces of aluminium (from exhaust brackets,tail tidys ) that i put together and came up with that,stilll needs more finish/work to it.

Thanks,the under tail was made from pieces of aluminium (from exhaust brackets,tail tidys ) that i put together and came up with that,stilll needs more finish/work to it.

I want one bad so if you make another let me know. I love the stock light cut down and hate all the under tails that are out right now

I love that arm. Who makes that one? I think I gotta have it.:thumbsup:

How many over is it?

Love yer ride,I would only have done 2 things different maybe. Lose the S on the tank and go back to the black kanji.:thumbsup: I dont care for sparkles.

RSD.

Thanks to all,rubbersidedown the sparkles have gone and the bike (first pic) has the black c/fibre decals on now,the arm was a mixture of Roaring Toyz and other bits and pieces from 240 kits I have/had plus my fabricator is pretty good and in a non gay way loves me and my bouts of psychosis when it comes down to doing something different from whats being done in the local market.
In regards to the "S'"you're right it has to go or at least it should be in black BUT its all in the air still at the moment cause I might take it apart and street fighter it….

Thanks to all,rubbersidedown the sparkles have gone and the bike (first pic) has the black c/fibre decals on now,the arm was a mixture of Roaring Toyz and other bits and pieces from 240 kits I have/had plus my fabricator is pretty good and in a non gay way loves me and my bouts of psychosis when it comes down to doing something different from whats being done in the local market.
In regards to the "S'"you're right it has to go or at least it should be in black BUT its all in the air still at the moment cause I might take it apart and street fighter it….

Cool. "S' comes off real easy,done it a couple times now,looks way better.

RSD.

Back