Rubb got a new Busa today *WARNING* it is ugly

Grats on the great deal Rubb. Now, how do you decide which one to ride? Coin flip, enee menee minee moe, a dart and a blindfold? Decisions decisions. :beerchug:

Congrats Rub, not fan of the color scheme, but that can be fixed easily. You will like the Gen II. :cheerleader:

Personally, I would love to finda Canadian bus. The gold was not available to us over the border.

I got a tank and half the the plastics for one that is looking for a good home where the owner would treat her right.:whistle:

RSD. :laugh:
(if yer interested in I could let you know if I see one)

Thanks Pan. I did not know what I was missing. This thing is a blast to ride. I was laughing outloud inside my helmet doing snap wheelies. It just seems like it has more zing than my Gen I. Its odd because my other one has 181 at the wheel. :dunno:

Burnin' Rubbah.

The natural progression seems to be:

1) Buy a Busa
2) Buy a second
3) get a turbo Busa...

I wonder how long it's going to take you before you catch that bug!?!

Raydog did it recently, and I'm thinking about it...

Grats on the great deal Rubb. Now, how do you decide which one to ride? Coin flip, enee menee minee moe, a dart and a blindfold? Decisions decisions. :beerchug:

Thanks Boss.

The Electric Mustard will be getting insured today and will get ridden for awile before I tear into it. I love the thing.

RSD.

You've been dared! :laugh:
Out of respect for your garage, don't let that gold and purple crap it up any longer :easy:

"krap it up"...:laugh:

Have not heard that since the last time I said it. hahahaha Shouldn't I wait,an org brother or sister might want the tank and one fairing. :thumbsup:

RSD.

The natural progression seems to be:

1) Buy a Busa
2) Buy a second
3) get a turbo Busa...

I wonder how long it's going to take you before you catch that bug!?!

Raydog did it recently, and I'm thinking about it...

I bought this with turbo in mind...but I can relate to Doyle's madness...I mean his higher intillectual level. :bowdown:

To tell you the truth,I was also inspired by someone else who kept their Gen I after buying a Gen II. They did it in hopes of a Gen III...

Garage full of matching artillery. :race::race::race:

Rubb.

I guess only a rich auto lovin bastid like Jay Leno could really do something huge...

gen I
gen II
gen III
turbo
super-charged
show bike
etc etc

RSD.

Congrats to you! Agree the color is not the best, but you went in with a plan. The 2 Busa club has some very good members so I'm told. :whistle:

Gratz my Brother! Remember this... A factory bike is to a rider what a canvas is to an artist! Nothing, its what you do to it that makes it art and yours...

Not as bad looking as I thought it would be, based on the build up. Now get busy pimping! :laugh:

Good luck man!!! I know it will look sweet when you get it done.

P.

Congrats to you! Agree the color is not the best, but you went in with a plan. The 2 Busa club has some very good members so I'm told. :whistle:

I feel the onslaught of some very cool "2-Busa Club" merchandice Ken. T-shirts,coffee mugs,jacket patches....:whistle:

We will only let in a very select group... just spoiled bastids like me and you. :laugh:

Rubb.

Back