Chrome Paint

snbusa

Registered
Figured if it didn't work out I'd get the covers.

image.jpg

People have been trying to perfect chrome paint for years,I dont think it will ever happen.Dipping something and painting it are just 2 different worlds.

That ^ does look decent thou.

For the amount of frame that is exposed you could always remove that paint and do the near free,but labour intensive task of home polishing.I've done it dozens of times and it looks sweet.

RSD.

Yeah, Its taking forever to cure since we've had a lot of rain but Rustoleum assures me its going to harden up and adhere. I have my doubts. Thanks

Yeah, Its taking forever to cure since we've had a lot of rain but Rustoleum assures me its going to harden up and adhere. I have my doubts. Thanks
No heated storage area for it?

Most paint likes 65-70 degrees.

RSD.

Just caught the second part of your comment. Sweet is right but I'll probably end up with the covers. Labor is not my thing.

Just caught the second part of your comment. Sweet is right but I'll probably end up with the covers. Labor is not my thing.

Come on...go for it. My first busa only took me a few...............

DAYS.:banghead:

:laugh:

RSD.

house 001.jpg

Paint melted and tried high heat silver which looks very unimpressive. Will most likely go with chrome covers but will keep what I have till cash flow improves.

image.jpg

Sometimes you just have to bite the bullit. You've painted it twice now. Out about 40 bucks...???

How much for cheesy covers...:whistle:

Giving people a hard time is my speciality. :laugh:

RSD.

Thanks for the heads up...Cheesy no...three hundred bucks yes. But then again I'm assuming price will translate into quality. They look good in the photo but then again so did my chrome paint!

Back