RIP lieutenant

lil charlie

Registered
RIP 1st Lieutenant.

My son was the witness. He said the guy was going super fast and smelled like beer. Too bad he made a bad decision and had to pay the ultimate price.

image-1607389772.jpg

Sad to know this one was likely avoidable...I won't even sip a beer while riding/driving...

RIP rider... :(

via Samsung Galaxy SIII

Statistics show the rate of alcohol related motorcycle deaths are about the same as alcohol related auto deaths. I believe it's around 40%.

Sad to see a young man end his life on a motorcycle. RIP.

he like thousands of others have gotten away with doin that for many years likely but sooner or later it will bite u in the ass. its dangerous enough riding sober. RIP>

Very sad. It would be interesting to know how many and what other bikes he owned before the Busa. It seems like a lot of military guys end up getting the biggest and fastest rides they can get and it probably has something to do with the extremes they deal with day in and out. Lack of experience may not have anything to do with it, a lack of judgment is probably to blame. Sad anyway you look at it. R.I.P

Statistics show the rate of alcohol related motorcycle deaths are about the same as alcohol related auto deaths. I believe it's around 40%.

Sad to see a young man end his life on a motorcycle. RIP.

yea cuase the drunks hitting us!!

Back