Org Sponsors or anyone else

rubbersidedown

TURBO-BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
Are there any deals about right now for a Power Commander 5 ? I like the extra features over the PC IIIUSB. I also think my PCIII might be a dud. No probs with bike till I installed it,bike just died,no backfire,no on/off, just died?

Anyway,does anyone know where the best deal might be,rather support the guys who support us,if possible.

Thanks,RSD.

Hit up Greg ...... smithbusa

Can he tune it over the phone? Can I just stick my cell phone in the tailpipe and go for a ride?

Maybe I could fill up a balloon with exhaust gases and just mail it to him for analysis?

I could take a swab from the tail pipe?

How 'bout I stick my boot in yer tailpipe.....nevermind....:laugh:

Rubb is frustrated.

Me no likely bike B.S. I wanna ride it,not fug with it. :banghead:

RSD.

With your mods you could ride, just drop the PC. Greg can tell you everything you ever wanted to know about ECU Tuning and they have list of tuners near you :thumbsup:

With your mods you could ride, just drop the PC. Greg can tell you everything you ever wanted to know about ECU Tuning and they have list of tuners near you :thumbsup:

Thanks Dad,I'll keep that in mind. The closest place to get ECU tuned is probably across the border,maybe Seattle?

RSD.

Goldenchild is in Vancouver

WASHINGTON !!:laugh:

Ya gotta love a funny bastid,especially one who plays with a man's emotions while he is in such a fragile state.
:cursin::tantrum:
:pullhair:

I know,I know....I can just hear it starting.....:boohoo:

RSD.

I had a PCIII crap out a few years ago, I was riding along normally and bike just turned of and stayed that way.

I don't think they make the III anymore, sure ya can still track em down tho. No idea what the 5 will give over the 3, I am slightly concerned that the 4 has gone missing and no one speaks of it or has even searched for it???

I had a PCIII crap out a few years ago, I was riding along normally and bike just turned of and stayed that way.

I don't think they make the III anymore, sure ya can still track em down tho. No idea what the 5 will give over the 3, I am slightly concerned that the 4 has gone missing and no one speaks of it or has even searched for it???

Thats what mine did to me today. And yes,the III is now history,they dont make 'em or stock 'em. Maybe they are the opposite of Star Trek movies. You know 1,3,and 5 were shi7...2,4 and six were decent. hahaha

Rubb.

Three isn't history they are still around. check your connections and ground wire bolt? I would never send you a dud anything. Really unless you're doing definitive tuning and per cylinder with trim a pcv isn't gonna change much...

Three isn't history they are still around. check your connections and ground wire bolt? I would never send you a dud anything. Really unless you're doing definitive tuning and per cylinder with trim a pcv isn't gonna change much...

I dont think you would ever send anyone a dud Bro. I'm just frustrated. I probably fugged up the install,or the tuner messed up,or I over oiled the filter.Bad ground.Who knows.

I did a few things to her today and it seems cured.

Dont think for one second I was blaming my shiddy luck on the part you sent.

I still love ya Bro. :kiss:

:laugh:Rubb.

Back