b-king service manual download ?

lewbking

Registered
Is there anyone who has a pdf file of b-king service manual ? I just bought a awsome b-king, but the owners manual is very minimal help on bike. I did search here but didn't find anything that was current and/or worked. any help appreciated. Thanks , Lew

I'll look and see, as I've seen it before.
Otherwise the gen2 Busa has most of what you'de need for general maintenance.
The engines are the same, torque specs for wheels, ect.
Once you take all the plastic off to lift the tank once you're good anyway, simple but based more on looks than efficiency.:laugh:

This link has the gen2 Busa manual.

Service manuals for Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycles | All of the Suzuki GSX-R service manuals you can find here are free download: Suzuki GSX-R 600, Suzuki GSX-R 750, Suzuki GSX-R 1000, Suzuki GSX-R 1100, Suzuki GSX-R 1300 Hayabusa, Suzuki GSX-R 400 and Suz

Lots of good info here too.

SuzukiB-King.org - Portal

You can flash the B-King's ecu as a Busa's with Ecu Editor, as well as remove the restrictions(1st through 4th timing restrictions, top speed limiter, increase secondary throttle plate opening rate, and a few other things).
Remove the cables and servo on the butterfly valve in the exhaust midpipe, or you can also cycle the key in a certain sequence and it will stay open all the time.
You can also cut the air intake holes in the airbox lid out to 2". Then add silicone hoses with a 90 degree bend.
They'll push into the airbox lid and extend out through the frame openings, which are behind the side pods on the tank.
It works as a cold air intake, but has some ram air effect as the pods do trap some air.
The B-king's stock dyno numbers tend to be around 20 whp less than the Busa's(stock vs. stock), yet the engines are 100% mechanically the same. It's all in the tune and airbox.
The smaller airbox design is of course to fit under the tank; but the B in B-king originally stood for boost.
The B-king was supposed to be factory supercharged, but emmisions and cost killed it later in the design.
That is the only reason I've been able to find to explain why Suzuki did such a hack job on the airbox.
I made these changes to my B-King, and now it's just as aggressive and responsive as my gen2 Busa, as opposed to how weak it felt in comparison before.:beerchug:

Sixpack, thankyou very much for the b-kink manual. i really appreciate it. I have questions i want to ask here but hate to ask when I could read and get some of it answered in a manual... and like I said earlier the little owners book you get with the bike is not very useful. Thanks again , I hope i can do something for you sometime, Lew

Sixpack, thankyou very much for the b-kink manual. i really appreciate it. I have questions i want to ask here but hate to ask when I could read and get some of it answered in a manual... and like I said earlier the little owners book you get with the bike is not very useful. Thanks again , I hope i can do something for you sometime, Lew

Glad to, and ask away.
I'll do whatever I can for you, and there's a lot of others here that will too.
Even though there's not a lot of us here with B-King's, the gen2 Busa is very close in a lot of ways, so it's still easy to answer most questions.

Sixpack thanks much for the service manual. Bought my BK a little over a month and I love the bike. The power is unbelievable and it's a great commuter as well. I'm planning to do most of the service myself so advice appreciated. It's got < 1000 miles on now. Is there a favored back stand among BK owners ?

Sixpack thanks much for the service manual. Bought my BK a little over a month and I love the bike. The power is unbelievable and it's a great commuter as well. I'm planning to do most of the service myself so advice appreciated. It's got < 1000 miles on now. Is there a favored back stand among BK owners ?

Yes sir, now it needs a cold air mod, the exhaust valve opened, and a Busa flash.
That really wakes the B-King up.

Back