Georgiabusa's Bash pics

georgiabusa_05

Fun Times!
Donating Member
Here are a few that I took. It was great to see everyone again. :)

013.jpg

012.jpg

017.jpg

031.jpg

037.jpg

041.jpg

049.jpg

Occasionally, you'll see a Busa in there... :laugh:

Maybe I can make the long ride next time. :thumbsup:

Occasionally, you'll see a Busa in there... :laugh:

Maybe I can make the long ride next time. :thumbsup:

Yep, seems like more Kawasaki's and BMW's than anything. :laugh: Bet none of them had more miles than my Busa, turned over 81000 this trip. We are going to haft to take Robert up to Waynesville, its killing him to go to that Ingles to eat salad. :laugh: We need to break those new tires in you had Wheeler put on your bike. :)

Great pics gang! Sorry I missed it. We are going to run up the Ocoee tonight and come back to Sonic on Hwy 64 for a quick bite if anyone is interested.

Very nice, Tim! I was free to come up Saturday but clearly the only thing I was missing was inches of rain :)

+1 on this evenings ride through the Ocoee!

Brice, he got it a couple of weeks ago. Just ordered Twobrothers cans, and a Zero gravity windscreen yesterday. :)

Wheeler is making him some training wheels to put on it to keep him from falling over when he stops. :laugh: Steve got him this, cant fall over with a big wheel. :d

026.jpg

Busa, looking good day before the Bash. :) Bike turned over 81000 by the time I got home from the Bash. Still looking great. :)

001.jpg

002.jpg

003.jpg

It was a Busa Bash, but only 1 Busa in there....... Shame :)

BTW, whose black Kawi is that?

The black with green stripes belongs to Pappy's nephew, Steve. There were four 14R's at the Bash this time. All owned by former Gen II Busa riders. I hope Suzuki has a big surprise coming up for us.

The black with green stripes belongs to Pappy's nephew, Steve. There were four 14R's at the Bash this time. All owned by former Gen II Busa riders. I hope Suzuki has a big surprise coming up for us.

For real.. If we could send that story to Suzuki Corp maybe they would get on it :)

Back