What would be a fair price to ask for this set-up (bags and trunk) OPINIONS WANTED

rubbersidedown

TURBO-BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
What should I sell this set-up for?

The trunk opens by key or remote and has a brake light and alarm.You dont have to disconect wires to remove/install it clicks into place and gets its power from the rack. The rack could also be used for stowage without the trunk on it. Trunk has a soft inner liner that wont scratch your helmets or cargo and stops things from sliding around and making unwanted noises.
The bags have a large opening,accessed by key.There is a cross strap inside.(so yer stuff stays put even with the door open). They have a door within a door that opens with a 3 digit combo if locked. (if yer taking out/putting in small object like gloves or water bottle).The bags have left/right turn signals if you desire to use them.2 seconds to remove and the side bags which become suitcase's with handles to take to yer hotel room.They lock in place.Key needed for removal.

Exellent hardware. The bags have four mounting points.

They look almost brand new.

I'd rather see them go to a good member who wants them as opposed to those guys who sign-up and buy or sell 1 or 2 things and then are never heard from again.

Thats why I thought I would ask around in "Random" instead of the "for sale" section. THANKS.

RSD.

nb7.jpg

nb8.jpg

nb1.jpg

Re: What would be a fair price to ask for this set-up (bags and trunk) OPINIONS WANTE

Man Rubb, all threee boxes plus the mounting hardware...those are worth some coin. Just looking at what is on the net, those cases together go for about a grand then add the hardware.

Re: What would be a fair price to ask for this set-up (bags and trunk) OPINIONS WANTE

Man Rubb, all threee boxes plus the mounting hardware...those are worth some coin. Just looking at what is on the net, those cases together go for about a grand then add the hardware.

Fair asking price to an' Org member?

Thx for posting something 2-tone,almost 50 views and 1 reply,I was getting lonely. :whistle:

RSD.

I wish that was a Gen2, I'd take those off your hands faster than you could box them up for shipping. :down:

I would think $600-$700 would be a fairly good deal to someone. Shipping would kill a guy though.. :(

I'm still thinking of them, just buying the Motech mounting brackets for my Gen2.. Hmmmmmm.....

Digging the set up. GLWS

Possibly trade for an Arai helmet?

$550 - $650 plus shipping bro.

P.

I would think $600-$700 would be a fairly good deal to someone. Shipping would kill a guy though.. :(

Do you think that will kill my sale? They have to be shipped from Canaduh too.

Thanks for pointing that out! ???
You Bastid.:banghead:
:laugh:

Rubb.

Do you think that will kill my sale? They have to be shipped from Canaduh too.

Thanks for pointing that out! ???
You Bastid.:banghead:

Rubb.

Yep.. Might as well just box 'em up and send them my way. :please:

You are one crafty devious mo-fo aren't you. :poke:

:rofl:

RSD.

Just tryin' to help a brother out.. :whistle:

But seriously, just ship 'em to me for proper disposal... :hide:

If I were closer- I would work some kind of deal with you on that to be sure. Not just a great set up-but in such great condition! It will be quite the awesome deal for someone.

If I were closer- I would work some kind of deal with you on that to be sure. Not just a great set up-but in such great condition! It will be quite the awesome deal for someone.

Thank you Sir. An' officer and a gentlman as always. :bowdown:

RSD.

Back