Friends of Rubb (RSD) and other intersted folks PLEASE Have a Look

What part of Canada are you from bro? I've been meaning to get out there to see a "King of the Dot" Rap Battle. Just a thing I'm into, aside from motorcycles:offtopic:.

I also need to take some better pics of him too. I'm not even showing off that loud azz Brock's Shortmeg exhaust I have. I can't wait to see yours after you begin the tampering process. I'm sure you have some sick ideas.

I did the last busa i had entirely myself.Paint,you name it. I wanted it simple and clean.No aftermarket. No grafx,just straight at ya. 37 painted parts(that was a bit of a beotch) the rest chrome or polished.

house 001.jpg

Then me and my busa got destroyed by a drunk driver. Did in 8 discs in my back,knee surgery,messed up hand,foot,etc etc...and 5 months at the hospital getting treatment for a brain injury.(brain re-hab clinic) They usually cant do much for ya after 3 months so they kick you out.

But with my winning personality:laugh: they kept me around for laughs for an' extra 2.

RSD.

Glad to hear and see you are back in good health and good spirits bro. Yeah, I wouldn't mind to see the pics.

What part of Canada are you from bro? I've been meaning to get out there to see a "King of the Dot" Rap Battle. Just a thing I'm into, aside from motorcycles:offtopic:.

yer in Ill. Just below Ontario. I'm at the extreme other end,BC. On a clear day I can see Port Angeles,Washington,State.

RSD.

BIKE GO BOOM. Sandwhiched between drunk and car in front. .My bud was with me and snapped these with his cam phone.

crash 1.jpg

Are you 100% now?

Nope. But what can ya do? No point in cryin all the time about it. The past can eat a person up quite easily.

I had tremendous support from the Org,but those stories are for another day. Perhaps tomorrow. You will love them. This place rocks. :bowdown:

Chat with ya later my friend,ride safe and keep the...

RubberSideDown.

nice ride, Rubbah! glad to see you on a 'Busa again!! :beerchug:

Back