Friends of Rubb (RSD) and other intersted folks PLEASE Have a Look

Awesome bike bro. I have the same one but I tampered with mine. What can I say....I'm a "bike molester"...:laugh:.

Here he is...Da BULL!!!!

SAM_0910.jpg

Nice bike brother. Did you land the fixer upper for the nephew?

That guy decided to part his out. Good luck with that.:laugh:
A rashed up,peviously stolen,with a re-built status.???
What's he planning to part out? The battery.:rofl:

He can keep it.

RSD.

Awesome bike bro. I have the same one but I tampered with mine. What can I say....I'm a "bike molester"...:laugh:.

I have never owned a bike I did not eventually molest. Especially something that sexy. :drool: I'm guessing the molestation will start soon,but I'm gonna sleep on it and not start modding till............

tomorrow. :laugh:

Rub.

Love yers BTW there cappo. That seat,grips,rotors,wheels,arm,plate bracket,etc. Way freakin' cool.

Awesome...'cept for that sticker on the tank. :poke:

RSD.

Love yers BTW there cappo. That seat,grips,rotors,wheels,arm,plate bracket,etc. Way freakin' cool.

Awesome...'cept for that sticker on the tank. :poke:

RSD.

Yeah...I apologize for my ignorance:banghead:. I actually just figured out how to get rid of it. My wife is gonna have to give up that hairdryer...:laugh:. I also have a new immortalgraphix.com tank pad to put on him as well. Now if this chitty Chicago area weather would just clear up, I could do some quality ridin'. Thanx for the compliment bro:beerchug:.

Yeah...I apologize for my ignorance:banghead:. I actually just figured out how to get rid of it. My wife is gonna have to give up that hairdryer...:laugh:. I also have a new immortalgraphix.com tank pad to put on him as well. Now if this chitty Chicago area weather would just clear up, I could do some quality ridin'. Thanx for the compliment bro:beerchug:.

No worries brutha. I just hit yer link...which tank protector did you choose? They definately have some sik stuff. I love this one...if it came in red it would look really tuff on yer ride.

RSD.

explodingskull%20blue.jpg

I didnt see that one. I would have gotten it if I did. I have the red one at home now...just workin insane amounts of overtime so I havent been able to put it on. Hey! Truth be told, your bike looks way cleaner than mine, granted I havent washed him in a while. I love that glassy clean look on the black.

I also need to take some better pics of him too. I'm not even showing off that loud azz Brock's Shortmeg exhaust I have. I can't wait to see yours after you begin the tampering process. I'm sure you have some sick ideas.

I was going to run out and buy some new lids(even thou the two I have are about 15 minutes old) but I cant find anything I like,not even the kanji one's. So,I'm gonna stick with these,Shoei fits my dome the best anyway. My skull seems to love shoei or arai. I think these will match nicely.

There's alot of black in them,a bit of red(like my bike) and of course SKULLZ.

Watcha think cappo?

RSD.

nb11.jpg

nb12.jpg

nb14.jpg

Pretty dope if you ask me. You can never go wrong with Shoei. That Chameleon tint on the shield is mean:saburn:. I need a new lid. I have a Icon that is like a year old but it matches my bike so well I cant get my head to go elsewhere. Maybe I'll just change the shield for a new feel:laugh:.

Back