Need pics?

K-Horn

Registered
One of my hobbies (of which I have many) is photography. Notice I said "hobbies"....I am by no means a photographer but I still really enjoy it. I mostly shoot automotive stuff but will try to capture anything that catches my eye. If you want some shots of your 'busa, let me know. I don't ever charge anything...just ask that I may use the shots for my fan page on facebook. (Look up "FastLane Photography" to show your support) Below is a few of my favorite shots:

329783_512970525384090_1972651888_o.jpg

My Truck
DSC_0464.jpg

DSC_0448.jpg

DSC_0402.jpg

My Wife and I
DSC_0140.jpg

415697_427354350612375_155987454415734_29604927_1648088001_o.jpg

DSC_0286.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks! The more you "dabble" the more you learn. However, it still takes me several dozen shots per one good capture.

do you ever use 35mm black and white? shooting color and b/w on film is what I enjoy...the digi is cool and a fast method...even if you dump it on a laptop...then start over on the camera card...large format....one that would be wedding pics / any high quality shoot. The buildings look cool....I like taking pics in downtown Cleveland...the city is ever changing as with the lake / river shots....salt mines / steel mills etc

do you ever use 35mm black and white? shooting color and b/w on film is what I enjoy...the digi is cool and a fast method...even if you dump it on a laptop...then start over on the camera card...large format....one that would be wedding pics / any high quality shoot. The buildings look cool....I like taking pics in downtown Cleveland...the city is ever changing as with the lake / river shots....salt mines / steel mills etc

Never shoot on film....not nearly talented enough for that. I would waste way too much film.

Very nice photos!!! Awesome of you to make such an offer :thumbsup:

Thanks....I just really enjoy it...but usually run out of "subjects" to shoot. Haven't had a good bike shoot yet so I hope someone locally wants some shots.

Back