Sometimes I really,really,REALLY, HATE people

rubbersidedown

TURBO-BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
So I'm selling unwanted things on my local "sell-stuff" type site. Been using the site for years buying/selling. 99% of the time,all good.(I have made $14,000.oo dollars this week on big/small ticket item's I no longer want).

Then...those fuggin' 1% 'er's. :pullhair:

This morning,a cell phone text comes in at 5:30 AM.

"Very interested in yer item,can u give more details?"

Rubb respond's "No problem,but please email me,with my cell plan,text's cost me big money,thanks."

Get another text,same dic-wad. "Whats the condition and whats yer bottom dollar?" (the condition and bottom dollar are listed in my ad)

Rubb respond's "PLEASE no more text messages!,see ad for ALL nessecary info."

You won't believe it.... another text. Same dic-wad. "What's yer email?"

I'm fricken speech-less at this point. If they got my phone number (clearly they did,big numbers in my ad) Why the heck dont they just email me (big letters clearly posted in the ad aswell).

I'm about to text them back and tell them because of their fricken stupidity,I am going to smash the item with a hammer and text them pics of me doing it.

Even thou this is a high dollar item (nice hi-def video cam) I am seriously considering this action. :rant:

Sure I'll lose 200 bucks....but oh...the satisfaction. :banana:

RSD.

sanyo resized.jpg

You may want to check back in on this thread later for "Up-dated" pic's. :laugh:

RUBB'd-The-Wrong-Way.

Sounds like you need a new phone plan, lol.

ya,thats kind of "button-pushing" I need right now charlie,ya bastid. :poke: :banghead:

it's not just the plan my friend,I'm a dinosuar....I HATE texting. Want to converse with me,pick up the phone and do that "dark-ages thing" speak to me.

RSD.

I have seen ads where the seller does not list a cell # and only their email address. Best of luck selling.

I have seen ads where the seller does not list a cell # and only their email address. Best of luck selling.

Ton's of folks do that on this site,I just try to speed things up (RSD=impatient bastdid) it eventually comes down to a phone call or text(God forbid) or an offer of address or meeting place.

Good idea thou K-Dome.

RSD.

Ton's of folks do that on this site,I just try to speed things up (RSD=impatient bastdid) it eventually comes down to a phone call or text(God forbid) or an offer of address or meeting place.

Good idea thou K-Dome.

RSD.

You can always say "any and all texts will be ignored; email and calls only". Make sure you list that 1st so you know they see it.

I could text that to you if you like???

I could always post another "dis-claimer" "Those that text me,will definately suffer grievous bodily harm.Just kidding proposed buyer,but what is your address,I'd love to deliver."

RSD.

Do you have a home phone? If so use that # instead of your cell. You mentioned that your a dinosaur and most dinosaurs I know are still reluctant to get rid of thier home phones even though they provide nothing more than a monthy paper weight bill :whistle:

Back