Info needed. The member who created my banner. Longtime members pls help

Oh - I think I may have the bikini pics, too. LOL

Warren! What's up?

So I took another two year sabbatical... after VABusa contacted me for your banner I decided to take another look around the board again. I too miss the old-timers, and will try better to pop in more frequently. Glad to see you on here RSD. I hope all is well with you.

Hope all is well with you to Brutha Warren.

Look at me look at me. I've only been back a few days and already I've got cool members returning.

Now,where did I leave that picture of me patting myself on the back. :clap: :laugh:

RSD.

That is awesome. I grew a lightening bolt shaped patch of hair on the back of my head and colored it to match my Busa. :rofl:

I think it was that bastid Revlis who nick-named my bike "The Smurf-Sickle" because of the color I painted it. :cursin: hahaha.

Ahhhh...the good ol' day. Thanks Michelle. (if I could get the original of this banner sent to me,I would be greatful)

Rubb.

I'm still looking for the Terminator / Moderator banner. It's funny how I could only find the smurf version... I'll check my backup drives tonight once I'm home from work as it might be on an old backup of my website from back then. I'm not sure you need it though... You look pretty badass in that smurf shirt.

Who's the man? "You Da Man" Thanks,Bro. :thumbsup: I love these long-time members. Postal joined 4 months before me,back when there was about 10-20 of us who posted on a regular basis. :type:

RSD.

Always good to see you posting up here RSD! Some great and funny memories here. Anyone remember Kerbos666? Man, he kept it lively....

I'm still looking for the Terminator / Moderator banner. It's funny how I could only find the smurf version... I'll check my backup drives tonight once I'm home from work as it might be on an old backup of my website from back then. I'm not sure you need it though... You look pretty badass in that smurf shirt.

First day back and yer killin' me:rofl: I hope we get some more members like you back. Some "Ol' Timers" to bust my ballz. :argue:2

Rubbah-Smurf.

Always good to see you posting up here RSD! Some great and funny memories here. Anyone remember Kerbos666? Man, he kept it lively....

We did have a blast.Staying up late,laffin',jokin' and generally "keepin' it lively.":soapbox::spank::argue::kissass:

RSD.

i kinda like the new banner better.. :whistle:

..............rsd.

wise guy.jpg

This is the only thing close to a bikini pic I have. I found this one of someone we know at Bike Week... Close enough?

Last edited by a moderator:
She does bear a striking resemblance to you... I'm sure it's a twin separation at birth type of scenario.

Back