Sig P220 anyone?

Blanca BusaLess

Suffers from PBSD
Donating Member
Registered
Had one many yrs ago. Owned it for a couple yrs and never shot the dang thing. ???
They have a super nice condition older model at the range for sale here. Can get it for $500, price is right.
Thinking I could always use another gun and the 220 is known to be a one holer. Just not sure if I can make do with an 8 Rnd mag?
I guess the 1911 has done fine for a century but 8 just sounds so weak. I mean what if I have to make a run thru the Zombie horde to get supplies and I left my crossbow back home?

Anyone here own a 220 and or carry it?

I have a nice old nickel finished West German made P220. Not sure exactly when is was produced, but it's well over 20 years old now. It runs like a champ, and goes well with a black suit.

Flicka my carry gun is an original Nickel 229. :beerchug:
I only carry 10 in it. Never really liked a fully stuffed mag?
That 220 was saaaaweeet though. It was in perfect shape but SigLite sights were dim totally.
Guns at least ten yrs old. Pre owned perfect Sig for $500 I'm finding hard to resist.

'But honey it was on sale!' :hide:

Think she'll buy it?

That 220 was saaaaweeet though. It was in perfect shape but SigLite sights were dim totally.
Guns at least ten yrs old. Pre owned perfect Sig for $500 I'm finding hard to resist.

Think she'll buy it?

Good luck with that one! They are great shooters. Here's a pic with the G21.

Sig Glock Downloaded.jpg

had my 220 for over 20 years now and have no plans to let it go anytime soon :) The 8-round mag should not be an issue for you: shot placement wins over "pray-and-spray" plus doesn't the .45ACP pack a decent knock down punch?

P.S. Stays at home exclusively, never carried it.

8 rounds suffices if you hit what your aiming for blanca...

2 of my friends work at SIG!

Very good people to know!

Think she'll buy it?

My wife was less than delighted whan I picked up my new Stag 3G, but in hindsight I should have bought 100, real good return on investment when you have the last an era, it was announced today that Stag is moving out of Connecticut. http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/04/11/connecticut-gun-maker-declares-intention-to-leave-state/

Back