And there goes Maryland.

I can see a time coming where gun manufacturers move to more friendly states and the gun owners of said states are outside protecting them from those who oppose it.

We need to just stop obeying these 'laws'.

I can see a time coming where gun manufacturers move to more friendly states and the gun owners of said states are outside protecting them from those who oppose it.

We need to just stop obeying these 'laws'.

Did you see the part where its a class B Felony on the bill I posted? They are trying to either turn lawful citizens into felons if they resist.

Yep I know about that one. I dont think the arms treaty will ever be ratified here but we need to keep an eye on it. One trick the feds and states do is overwhelm the people with so much that they shut their eyes to whats going on. Keep your focus at the local and state level where you can have the most effect. Do not procrastinate on this if your in a state with pending gun restrictions. Im half way through my list of state representatives Im calling right now.

CT needs to change their nickname from "THE CONSTITUTION STATE" to "THE COMMUNISM STATE". Traitors...

SCOTUS is going to get to vote all these down (if they follow precedent); but during the two year delay for a ruling, it's gonna be interesting for sure...

I live in SC and don't own any firearms, but it makes me think; do I hold out for years on the chance of becoming a felon and never being able to possess a firearm or vote or do I register my assault weapons. Sad day in this country, sad day. These laws only affect law abiding citizens.

CT needs to change their nickname from "THE CONSTITUTION STATE" to "THE COMMUNISM STATE". Traitors...

SCOTUS is going to get to vote all these down (if they follow precedent); but during the two year delay for a ruling, it's gonna be interesting for sure...

Dont be too sure. I did a search on any SCOTUS session taking up the AWB in the past and they passed on it. I really think the US gun manufacturers, dealers and ammunition / powder companies should boycott all federal, state and local contracts once their fulfilled then move to friendly states. That might get their attention.

Heres another slew of ridiculous bills in committee today. These are all blueprints for legislation that have been drawn up for years by the anti gun lobby. If you think these just spontaneously popped up after New Town your sadly mistaken. These have been at the ready and waiting for a cause for years. Wake Up!

ANTI-GUN BILL ANALYSIS AND TALKING POINTS - Oregon Firearms Federation

Note their all an "emergency" order. We dont have any emergencies going on over here.

SCOTUS has already ruled and protected our 2A right but also said it was the states right to set local law.
The court will be helpless to stop each state from enacting these silly laws. Only the state supreme courts of each will be able to rule on this and I don't see ct or ny courts doing anything about them.

Dont be too sure. I did a search on any SCOTUS session taking up the AWB in the past and they passed on it. I really think the US gun manufacturers, dealers and ammunition / powder companies should boycott all federal, state and local contracts once their fulfilled then move to friendly states. That might get their attention.

The gun and ammo makers do need to stop equipping the law enforcement community.
Let them carry Russian made Makarovs and Sks rifles. If they really want to protect their future they need to do this while their stance is still strong. No guns and no ammo for anyone in a non friendly state, period.

SCOTUS has already ruled and protected our 2A right but also said it was the states right to set local law.
The court will be helpless to stop each state from enacting these silly laws. Only the state supreme courts of each will be able to rule on this and I don't see ct or ny courts doing anything about them.

I may have misunderstood, but the states are bound to the US Constitution. State law cannot violate the Constitution.

I may have misunderstood, but the states are bound to the US Constitution. State law cannot violate the Constitution.

Correct but since the 2A is so vague SCOTUS will leave exactly what we can own up to individual states. Meaning we all have right to bear arms on a federal level. But on a state level some may limit what kinds as we are already seeing.
Until SCOTUS comes out and in no uncertain terms says the 2A protects any and all types of arms places like NY are going to run amuck.

Maybe that's what we'll see, the states are running amuck

They are slowly figuring out how to really clamp down on our abilities.
A simple threat of action has completely dried this country up of ammo.
The fed govt will encourage anti gun states to pass legislation which they hope will infect and pass over to gun friendly states. There are only a handful of major ammo makers here also. The 2a only says Arms not ammo. If Feinstein ever get caught up on an anti ammo crusade we may be in twubble!

The 2a only says Arms not ammo. If Feinstein ever get caught up on an anti ammo crusade we may be in twubble!

"shall not be infringed" is a pretty cut and dry statement. Causing hardship for us to get ammo sure seems to me like infringing on my right to use said arms. It violates the spirit of the amendment.

This is all just posturing till the next "false flag" op is carried out then its martial law

The latest in a string to lose their 2nd amendment rights. I just don't understand how people are letting this happen so quietly. Oregon is next in line and Im telling everyone I know plus emailing and calling our reps. Our bill is extremely restrictive, one of the worst Ive seen. Check it out.

http://www.leg.state.or.us/13reg/measpdf/hb3200.dir/hb3200.intro.pdf

Yeah been reading that nonsense, I sold my houses in MD a few years ago and I think I won't be moving back. I here Beretta is packing up and leaving MD also, bad for the employees but guess the company can take there tax dollars elsewhere.

Back