Emergency Contact numbers at the Bash.

Loomis

Papa Smurf
Donating Member
Registered
We have done this the last couple of Years, Hopefully we WON'T have to use it.
Just would like to put together Emergency contact numbers for all attending the Bash, If someone can have a contact point, somewhere to check in at the Phillips, Or leave a Notebook with Reba at the front Office when signing in for your room,(Checkin with someone if not staying at the Phillips), and have someone in charge of it, I figure if we have everybody contact info, we will not have to use it, There has been some incidents in the past, I would like the persons family members notified ASAP, Just incase there is a Incident. We like some idea or peoples thoughts.

Thanks Loomis..

Omar and I, and a few others, are arriving Wednesday...I don't mind gathering this info and then we'll leave it at Phillips for all to access should we need it...up for whatever works best, and thanks for this reminder :)

via Samsung Galaxy SIII

See you Guys Thursday afternoon, I'm bringing the Gang (Family) LOL Be Scared!!!

Omar and I, and a few others, are arriving Wednesday...I don't mind gathering this info and then we'll leave it at Phillips for all to access should we need it...up for whatever works best, and thanks for this reminder :)

via Samsung Galaxy SIII

Michelle's in charge of my safety! :cheerleader:

CRADAR is an excellent app for riders who tend to wander off in to there own journeys.

You adjust the vibaration sensitivity on your phone, if it notices a heavy impact it will alert your contact with a GPS location.

CRADAR is an excellent app for riders who tend to wander off in to there own journeys.

You adjust the vibaration sensitivity on your phone, if it notices a heavy impact it will alert your contact with a GPS location.

thats pretty cool

That's a pretty cool app but my Sprint service SUCKS and there is absolutely no service for me after I leave the Marietta area, so I don't even know why I bring my phone. Did I say that Sprint SUCKS!

I dunno about Michelle knowing my information... She may find out where I live. :whistle:

we probably could have laid you down in the back but then I couldn't hear your groans when I was taking the corners to fast or hitting too many bumps! :whistle:

Back